Seungmina
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerQuote of kunai jutsu: "Hey Seungmina, thanks for coming up!"
Thank you for cheer me up.
Quote of rykarreolacr: "Eres centroamericano? Yo también!!!!! De que país exactamente?"
De Guatemala.
And I think that is a good idea make a test with one or two pages of the spanish raruto. Something like:
*Spoiler*
Kakasí: So, you´re my students rigth? what I´ve guess, a bunch of bastards
Flora: We still haven´t speak!!
Saske: I don´t need teachers that stop my academic development. (From chapter 2)
And so.
Thank you for cheer me up.
Quote of rykarreolacr: "Eres centroamericano? Yo también!!!!! De que país exactamente?"
De Guatemala.

And I think that is a good idea make a test with one or two pages of the spanish raruto. Something like:
*Spoiler*
Kakasí: So, you´re my students rigth? what I´ve guess, a bunch of bastards
Flora: We still haven´t speak!!
Saske: I don´t need teachers that stop my academic development. (From chapter 2)
And so.



... I really appreciate you guys' work; especially since I tried to use auto-translate tools to translate it and saw how hard it is.