Team - Real Historia Gauntlet | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team Real Historia Gauntlet

When do they stop?

• Total voters

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Remember how this was hype af...

Now imagine that God Serena, Wall and Bloodman are NOT Historia's!!!!

Finally we get the chance to troll Isghal with the troll bros (Wall and Serena) + the Reaper of the Underworld (Bloodman). They have a mindset to stomp all in their path. The best trio that never happened :)

The rounds are listed and the Sprigg trio get to heal each round. There are restrictions - make note of those.

Bloodman + God Serena + Wall VS
Round 1: Sabertooth mains (Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, Orga and Rufus) AND Lyon AND Jura
Round 2: The Strauss siblings, Makarov, GoI
Round 3: Crime Sorciere (no Meldy or Angel) AND Kagura
Round 4: Natsu, Erza and Gray
Round 5: Lucy, Wendy, Brandish, DiMaria and TO-Sherria
Round 6: Gildarts and Laxus
Round 7: August

Restrictions: Wall's particle canceler, Slayer's eating elements, WSDF (for Sting), DF (for Natsu), FDKM (for Natsu), Demonising (for Gray), Age Seal, Brandish busting organs. EDIT - Etherion is restricted for Wall

What is the difficulty each round? Do they lose? Where?

Last edited:

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Round 5 mainly cause of Brandish, Dimaria, TO Sherria. Bloodman is the key but Chronos will vaporize him even if his MBP gets loose.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I also edited out Etherion for Wall. Because it's featless and can probably oneshot most people... so to avoid debate on that I've taken it out

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I think they can clear almost everything unless stopped by August.

I don't think even August can defeat all of them at full power at the same time.

As we know Gildarts himself considered God Serena on his level.Bloodman has deadly haxes.If at all they can be defeated that is by Age Seal and August.Yeah August can probably defeat them.

Your Avatar is making me feel scared @Brandish

T.C.

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Rounds 1 and 2 low-diff
Round 3 high-diff
Round 4 mid-diff
5 is where they stop imo.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
they stop at 5 mainly because of Dimaria and Bardnsih.

Wall can most likely counter Dimaria and Brandish but they can cast their hax faster than he casts his Weakness counter.

oh since its restricted then they take out each round bar August.

Last edited:

Ebony Maw

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Round 1: Sabertooth mains (Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Yukino, Orga and Rufus) AND Lyon AND Jura
Orga solo's them in a stomp.
They clear with ease, only Sting may pose a threat but even then, that's minor.

Result: The Spriggans win in a stomp.
Round 2: The Strauss siblings, Makarov, GoI
Goddy wrecks GOI again, another Spriggan easy/mid-diffs Makarov and the last one fights the Strauss siblings until Goddy joins.

Result: The Spriggans win easy-diff.
Round 3: Crime Sorciere (no Meldy or Angel) AND Kagura
This is tough to gauge as all we've seen of current CS is them being stomped but Irene did consider them a reasonable threat, so I'll give them credit.This being said, Jellal is the only one who can 1 vs 1 a Spriggan out of CS, so 1 Spriggan faces Jellal while the other 2 face CS + Kagura.

Result: The Spriggans win mid/high-diff.
Round 4: Natsu, Erza and Gray
Since this is base Natsu and non-demonizing Gray, Bradman easy-diff's Natsu, God Serena easy-diffs Erza and Wahl easy-diffs Gray.

Result: The Spriggans win easy-diff.
Round 5: Lucy, Wendy, Brandish, DiMaria and TO-Sherria
This is their toughest match bar round 7 IMO, but I think they pass it, however they have to win very quickly or keep them away from each other. My reasoning here is that Lucy, Wendy and Sherria can likely be handled by one Spriggan for a time, and if that one Spriggan can get a lot of firepower out quickly (God Serena or Wahl) they can take them down before their offense becomes too great. If Bradman gets landed with Lucy, Wendy and Sherria, he should be able to beat them given that he has a variety of hax to help him (MBP's, Tenchi, Sensation etc.), but it will be tough.

This means that the remaining two face either DiMaria or Brandish. Now these match ups (regardless of who they face) can go either way, but I generally put Bradman, Wahl and Goddy above non-Age Seal DiMaria and Brandish as it is. I personally see these fights taking the longest, which means that so long as whoever takes on Lucy, Sherria and Wendy is quick, they can have reinforcements at the end. I also want to note that even if Goddy or Wahl are late when fighting Lucy/Wendy/Sherria and Bradman goes down to either DiMaria or Brandish, it isn't a terrible result as Bradman would likely take one of them with him, at which point Goddy and Wahl can clean up.

Result: The Spriggans win extreme-diff.
Round 6: Gildarts and Laxus
Both of these guys are monsters but I don't think either can take on two of these Spriggan's at the same time. This being said, there are a few factors I'm unsure of:

How would Crash interact with Wahl's Weakness? Could Wahl completely nullify it?

How would Crash interact with curses like Sensation? And what about Bradman's MBP's, would they crack?

Personally I see Laxus facing Bradman and God Serena and Gildarts facing Wahl. Laxus puts up a good fight but goes down and then Gildarts gets dog piled.

Result: The Spriggans win mid/high.
Round 7: August
As of now, August is so far above everyone it's actually stupid. Given how he no-diffed CS (minus Angel + Meredy) and Jellal, he should school them. I rate the full CS, including Jellal, as worth 3+ Spriggans (I have a feeling Meredy is crucial tbh) but CS without Meredy (and Angel)? Likely 2 Spriggans worth.

Result: Draw, when August kills them in an easy-diff (and that's being generous to Bradman, Goddy and Wahl), Bradman sucks him into the Underworld with him. :cheez

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Round 1 Spriggans stomp, only threat is WSDF Sting, which is restricted.

Round 2 Spriggans win mid diff. God Serena beats GoI low-mid diff, Wahl beats Makarov low-mid diff, Bradman holds off Strauss siblings til the other 2 help him

Round 3 Spirggans win mid diff. God Serena beats Jellal mid diff, Wahl beats OS high diff, Bradman beats Kagura low diff

Round 4 Spriggans win high diff. Base Natsu loses to God Serena high diff, Erza loses to Bradman low diff, Base Gray loses to Wahl high diff.

Round 5 they stop, and lose high diff. Brandish and Dimaria without their hax are pretty weak, but getting enchanted by Wendy should power them up enough to go head to head with the any of the 3 real Historias 1v1.
TO Cheria is nothing to sneeze at either, enchanted by Wendy she should be able to take a spriggan 1v1.
Lucy backs up Dimaria, Brandish and Cheria by giving each of them a spirit to fight beside them and Lucy herself fights with TO Cheria.

Round 6 they lose mid diff cause a healthy Laxus can oneshot Wahl with Red Lightning right off the bat this time and none of the spriggans here have the speed feats to stop him. Gildarts beats God Serena, Laxus beats Bradman.

Round 7 they lose mid diff, August easily eradicated CS without any sort of effort and without a single injury, i'd say CS are roughly equivalent to 2 spriggans, so if August can no diff 2 spriggans he should be able to mid diff 3

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Spriggan Team is losing all Rounds...

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
^Sarcasm or nah?

They stop at round 5. Tbh I feel like they would have an easier time at round 6 than at round 5. Laxus could one shot Wahl if it were one v one, but he might have difficulty doing so with 2 other Spriggan on his case. I still think the Sprigg team would lose round 6, but they definitely would have had a better chance than against the round 5 team.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
They stop at round 5. Wall can restrict there magic with Weakness while Bloodman plays with them all the way around due to his insane amount of curses (Tenchi Kaimei will be the most important factor for their victories here). The reason they stop at the fifth fight is because Dimaria slay their asses, kii.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well I'm a little different, I actually though round 5 was easier than round 4.

Round 1-3: I think the Spriggans go through the first 2 as a warm up. CS will be more difficult, though I'm thinking mid diff is possible (maybe high).

Round 4: Gray and Natsu in base can defeat Spriggans. Gray has a good chance at defeating Bloodman with great efficiency due to DeSM. Wall and Serena are still a big problem though. Add in Erza, and I consider this battle a toss up, but lean on the Spriggans.

Round 5: While there are numbers and they're by no means weak, but this team of ladies lacks in attack power. The way God Serena and Wall can spam, you need to be a tank too. Chronos aside, I don't back any of the girls outlasting one of the gauntlet trio. Unless Horologium saves them once to give the girls more of a chance. High diff for team Serean.

Round 6: Laxus and Gildarts can probably team up to beat 3 Spriggans. Not sure they can win here though, I think it's a split decision, but will go for team Bloodman.

Round 7: I've given this to August based on hype and his performance against CS. Stopping Laxus' nuke easily means there isn't an attack he could shield himself from in this battle.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Stops at 5. Would've said 4 if Natsu wasn't restricted.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is actually one of the better match-ups I've seen in quite a while.

I think Wahl, God Serena, and Bloodman stops at Round 6 though...

Round #1 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Sabertooth + Lyon + Jura

CLEAR. Low Difficulty.
Honestly, God Serena alone would be enough to take them down. Jura is the strongest of his team and even he can't handle someone like God Serena by himself.

Round #2 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Strauss Siblings + Makarov + Gods of Ishgar

CLEAR. Low-Medium Difficulty. God Serena can solo the Gods of Ishgar like he did before. So that isn't a problem. As for Bloodman and Wahl, they can probably take out Elfman, Lisanna, and Makarov pretty quickly. That leaves Mirajane all by herself (pretty much the only real threat here). I don't see her lasting long in this fight but she can probably deal some damage before getting defeated.

Round #3 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Crime Sorcière + Kagura

CLEAR. Low-Medium Difficulty. Jellal can probably solo Bloodman or Wahl. But his team will fall somewhat fast... I'm not even sure if Kagura and the Oración Seis can beat a Spriggan. Therefore, I'll say they get close but end up losing.

Round #4 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Natsu + Erza + Gray

CLEAR. High Difficulty. If Natsu wasn't so restricted, the Spriggans wouldn't have passed this round. But since Natsu cannot use any of his power-ups, his team loses this one. Gray is pretty much the only one here who can defeat a Spriggan. Natsu and Erza will definitely overwhelm their opponents. But it's almost impossible for them to win.

Round #5 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Lucy + Wendy + Brandish + Dimaria + Chelia

CLEAR. High Difficulty. In my opinion, this round is around the same level of difficulty as the previous one. God Serena can eliminate Lucy, Wendy, and TO Chelia without much difficulty (mainly because Lucy and Wendy are non-factors here). But Wahl and Bloodman will probably have a lot of difficulty winning against Brandish + Dimaria.

Round #6 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. Gildarts + Laxus

STOP. This is where the Spriggans stop. Personally, I think Gildarts is strong enough to beat God Serena. And Laxus should also be able to beat Wahl. We saw Laxus fight Hades after his battle so that means he still had some energy left. And I believe the same will go for Gildarts. So with the two of them teaming up against Bloodman, they can pull off a slight victory.

Round #7 - Real Spriggan Historias vs. August

UNDECIDED. I'm actually not really sure about this one. August might be around Gildarts + Laxus' level or higher. It all depends on his upcoming feats...

Last edited: