Infinity Wars is gonna be insane. Good thing it's in 2 parts but the way is gonna be agony for us. I nearly forgot about GotG vol.2; I need me some Quill and Groot.
I read somewhere that Barry and Patty go on a date in the upcoming episode, so here's some more of that romance you like

Oi! I forgot to comment on that; that took my surprise! it was so good! But I heard AoS also has good CGI? but King Shark was just so good. But has Wells killed him though or just knocked him out? Anyway, here's a replay:
I actually can't remember what the Emergency Awesome guy said about that, but I think so.
I think whatever mind manipulation Penguin had done to Butch is over, thanks to Tabitha, so will Butch get his revenge or just let things unfold without personally getting involved? Or will he realise that Penguin is actually the lesser of two evils and choose to truly aid him in the end? we'll see, I dunno.
Tabitha? I already told you Jessica Lucas has been in my harem since
Life As You Know It. Actually most of the female cast from that show would get it, except Kelly Osbourne

.
I actually didn't realise that Tabitha was a version of Tigress