- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 12,457
- Reaction score
- 6,167
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

*slams door shut*
How can you be studying while being on holiday? IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!


I HATE YOU"Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student"
Three words......NOT GONNA HAPPEN![]()

*slams door shut*
But I'm not in need of comfort, I'm in need of something cold to eat/drink. Ice-cold water and ice-cream works just fine!Ice-cream sounds like comfort food, young man, what thou wrongst with chu?
HA. Da Asian be cold! Noob! We have 41C here but today it's a bit chilly, like 25 or something :3And you lucky bugger, it's winter over here, and I'm freezing my butt off. :/ I'm on holidays right now, yet I'm studying my ass off, it's not funnai. I want to sleep. Yeah. Sleep would be good. :3
How can you be studying while being on holiday? IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!
Awesome! And yesyesyesyesyes it's soooo awesome, I LOVED the festival episodeAnd of course I've been watching K-ON!!, who do you think you're talking to haha? Gotta love the new ED... It rocks~

Oh boy you'd like to knowWhich aussie uni you going to in 2nd yr?

Last edited:
/me shakes fist
. Now I can really get on your nerves. 
, 

