RIP BLAI'S SEXY ORIGINAL THREAD <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

"Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student"

Three words......NOT GONNA HAPPEN :p
I HATE YOU :crying

*slams door shut*


Ice-cream sounds like comfort food, young man, what thou wrongst with chu?
But I'm not in need of comfort, I'm in need of something cold to eat/drink. Ice-cold water and ice-cream works just fine!

And you lucky bugger, it's winter over here, and I'm freezing my butt off. :/ I'm on holidays right now, yet I'm studying my ass off, it's not funnai. I want to sleep. Yeah. Sleep would be good. :3
HA. Da Asian be cold! Noob! We have 41C here but today it's a bit chilly, like 25 or something :3

How can you be studying while being on holiday? IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!

And of course I've been watching K-ON!!, who do you think you're talking to haha? Gotta love the new ED... It rocks~
Awesome! And yesyesyesyesyes it's soooo awesome, I LOVED the festival episode :wtf

Which aussie uni you going to in 2nd yr?
Oh boy you'd like to know :hurr
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

But I'm not in need of comfort, I'm in need of something cold to eat/drink. Ice-cold water and ice-cream works just fine!



HA. Da Asian be cold! Noob! We have 41C here but today it's a bit chilly, like 25 or something :3

How can you be studying while being on holiday? IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT!



Awesome! And yesyesyesyesyes it's soooo awesome, I LOVED the festival episode :wtf



Oh boy you'd like to know :hurr
Oh. Yeah. You're in winter aren't you? Lucky bast... :notrust /me shakes fist

It was like 0'C here in Perth the other week... SOO COLD, my feet almost died. And hands. ;____;

I dunno... maybe cause it's my last holiday before mock finals and finals...? Oh wait, maybe I should be chilling... :o

And maybe I'd like to know. :p
 

Arrogance

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
5,080
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

So blaifon, remember when I used to "fix" your posts for fun last year :p. Who would ever thought I'd really be able to do it :XD. Now I can really get on your nerves.
Moderator Notice:
:ninja~ Arrogance


Anywho hows the summer going for you and whats all this talk bout you being a uni student now? You finally figuring what your gonna do with the rest of your life?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

That's abuse of power RIGHT THERE MATE!!! Where's an admin or globmod when you need one :'(!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

If a green does it to a member, of course he has a reason :amuse,
if a green does it to another green.... ABUSE GIEF DEMOD! :notrust Oh, and LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR SENIORS! :3

ALSCHO, no i have no idea what to become, but I am studying Enterprising & Business Development so I guess I'll become something cool :cool:

Summer's going great, kinda shitty weather today though so I'm staying inside, being awesome, reading another on John Grishams fucking amazing books and I might actually do some use here too.



AND HATSHU-KYUN! Episode 13 (i think it was) where Ritsu had all of those dreams.. it was AWESOME :wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help Blai become an awesome-responsible Uni student

You sure told him Blai-kun :p.
Do you already know if you're gonna do a placement year or not? After your 2nd year that is...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

For sure! And I don't think I will. I'll kinda work collab with a business durin' ma three years but I will leave the country (shit sounds like I'm wanted lol..) for my exam work abroad with an international company. dat's what EBD students get to do.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Congrats on being an addict now. :amuse

Anything interesting happen to you lately?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

What is Dermie doing in your avy?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Getting hit by a rock. :amuse

Thanks, and no, not really A_I :(
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

You wish you were that guy don't you Blai? :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Yeah, damn it would all be easier that way
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

I can throw the rock at you, if you want, you know?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

I don't like getting rocks thrown at me. And daaahahamn, I might actually make it to aussie next year, awfully close to perth though D: *DO NOT WANT* :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

What are you going to do Down Under? business or pleasure? Or are you one of those that chooses secret option number 3 :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Pleasure :oh

Seriously, who do you take me for? :P
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Obviously had you confused with someone else Blai-kun. Do you know when and how long you're going for?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

2011 autumn for a year, with my uni programme so I'll study there obv.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

YES. Perth, here you come. :D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ey baby you can't try with the wink, I'm blai what you think i'm gonna buy you a drink?

Are there a lot of hawties in Perth?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top