Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

kevin, don't tell me you made that set yourself?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

So here's the list so far:

Aho: Bass
Ghost-hime: Sopran
Phio-chan: Sopran

Anyone else?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I guess I'll be Tenor/ Baritone.

And Alpha, I didn't make it myself
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Wuah, downs, I've just seen your new sig! So cute! :wtf Who made it?

So here's the list so far:

Aho: Bass
Ghost-hime: Sopran
Phio-chan: Sopran

Anyone else?
Um, actually... Once we get a full team... What are we planning to do? :o
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I found it on Pokememe's xD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

I found it on Pokememe's xD
Haha! I know this pic! I've seen before in Tumblr. It's Gentlemon. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Gentlemon that's hilarious! :lmao

I'm gonna google it.

@phio: Once we get a team together, we're gonna record :thumbs :dancin
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

o.o Wait what?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

@phio: Once we get a team together, we're gonna record :thumbs :dancin
Love it. Who's gonna arrange the song? Me? I'm not very good at arranging, I'm afraid. :sweat
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Yeah, shotty not doing anything hard. I'll be happy to play the accompaniment provided that nobody knows how to piano or something...otherwise I'll be happy to just sit here and watch :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

Wee, you can play piano? So awesome. :wtf Any specific song request, guys? yuki suggested Kumbaya above. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Anti-Alliance Alliance (Now Accepting Applications)

xD So my thread instead of the Anti Alliance thread becomes the Choral thread?

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Updated thread title untill the Writing Contest results are out.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Add vote for phio chan
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Umm Yeah No... I should add vote for Kdowns :3
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Don't do that :yelling
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Why is that? :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

cuse I don't like the idea
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

Well I do :3
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

You guys still spam in the MZ section :gwah
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Vote in the Creative Writing Contest today :3

You guys still spam in the MZ section :gwah
You still don't have a Thread :gwah

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Hate to bring it to you, kevin, but the winner for thw writing contest is pretty much obvious. And it's just as obvious that it's not you. Sad, but true. :comfort
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top