Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

It makes me sad that no charmanders were taken...

ALSO MOAR DISSCUSSION.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Charmander is hax at early levels right? I thought Squirtle was the most powerful of the three
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Charmander evolves into badass Charizard who primarilly is focused on Attacks while Squirtle who evolves into Blastoise is more focused on Defense.

Charmander is better IMO
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Charmander evolves into badass Charizard who primarilly is focused on Attacks while Squirtle who evolves into Blastoise is more focused on Defense.

Charmander is better IMO
I just meant from how the game sets up dependent on which starter you picked. Charizard runs into problems at the end unless he's super high level doesn't he? I seemed to remember Charmander having an easy go of it in the beginning, and Blastoise having an easier time at the end, but maybe a rougher time as Squirtle.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Charmander has a hard time in the beginning and the end. First Gym is Rock Second is Water... The 7th is Fire and The 8th is Ground but by the time you get to the 8th gym Charmander should be a Charizard were it gains the Flying Subtype and becomes immune to ground moves...

The E4 is Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon I believe.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

Charmander has a hard time in the beginning and the end. First Gym is Rock Second is Water... The 7th is Fire and The 8th is Ground but by the time you get to the 8th gym Charmander should be a Charizard were it gains the Flying Subtype and becomes immune to ground moves...

The E4 is Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon I believe.
Ah, so it was the Charmander who had trouble at the end AND the beginning. I was confused.

What are your thoughts on Bulbasaur? I always found him to be boring, and Solar Beam is so lame
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

Bulbasaur is boring but I've used him as a starter before. He decimates the first two Gyms with ease... But other than the 8th gym... He sucks... Electric, Grass,Psychic, and Poison... When it evolves into Ivysaur it gets poison as a second type so the Poison gym isn't that bad... But it will get decimated by the Psychic Gym.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Musical time.

I've used all of them, I just find Bulbasaur to be the most boring. Venusaur looks so retarded.

I stopped playing Pokemon after Gold and Silver :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

I've used all of them, I just find Bulbasaur to be the most boring. Venusaur looks so retarded.

I stopped playing Pokemon after Gold and Silver :oh
I heard the remake of those are pretty awesome; HeartGold and something Silver...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

I think it was Soul Silver

BTW, one of the kids today had a Pokemon book so I asked him what his favorite pokemon was. He was surprised that I know about Pokemon. :XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

I heard the remake of those are pretty awesome; HeartGold and something Silver...
Like Riki said it is Soul Silver... I have Heart Gold and I love it dearly.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

I think it was Soul Silver

BTW, one of the kids today had a Pokemon book so I asked him what his favorite pokemon was. He was surprised that I know about Pokemon. :XD
You should've told him "know about them? shiiiiiit I can rap the names of the first 150 pokemons in both alphabetical and pokedex order" :amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

And make a fool out of myself? :lmao [sizept=1]I don't know the words to the song[/sizept]

I just told him that Pokemon was around when I was around his age.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Musical time.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST...
THAT NO ONE EVER WAS
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE...

They probably wouldn't even know the original theme song.. :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

They changed the theme song?

And yeah, they probably won't.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Musical time.

riki, have you ever been called ricchan around this place? :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

Nope
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Musical time.

Ahhhhh the original opening; I remember watching this in french(as with most cartoons and animes in my youth) and loving it! God it used to be so awesome...gotta find it the theme in french.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Musical time.

Good. If you want it to stay that way, answer my PM about that D.GM review :police




:mono
I wouldn't care if you call me that. :oh

Anyway, I don't have time for writing reviews. Sorry!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top