Re: Musical time.
It makes me sad that no charmanders were taken...
ALSO MOAR DISSCUSSION.
It makes me sad that no charmanders were taken...
ALSO MOAR DISSCUSSION.
I just meant from how the game sets up dependent on which starter you picked. Charizard runs into problems at the end unless he's super high level doesn't he? I seemed to remember Charmander having an easy go of it in the beginning, and Blastoise having an easier time at the end, but maybe a rougher time as Squirtle.Charmander evolves into badass Charizard who primarilly is focused on Attacks while Squirtle who evolves into Blastoise is more focused on Defense.
Charmander is better IMO
Ah, so it was the Charmander who had trouble at the end AND the beginning. I was confused.Charmander has a hard time in the beginning and the end. First Gym is Rock Second is Water... The 7th is Fire and The 8th is Ground but by the time you get to the 8th gym Charmander should be a Charizard were it gains the Flying Subtype and becomes immune to ground moves...
The E4 is Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon I believe.

I heard the remake of those are pretty awesome; HeartGold and something Silver...I've used all of them, I just find Bulbasaur to be the most boring. Venusaur looks so retarded.
I stopped playing Pokemon after Gold and Silver![]()

Like Riki said it is Soul Silver... I have Heart Gold and I love it dearly.I heard the remake of those are pretty awesome; HeartGold and something Silver...
You should've told him "know about them? shiiiiiit I can rap the names of the first 150 pokemons in both alphabetical and pokedex order"I think it was Soul Silver
BTW, one of the kids today had a Pokemon book so I asked him what his favorite pokemon was. He was surprised that I know about Pokemon.![]()

[sizept=1]I don't know the words to the song[/sizept]

Good. If you want it to stay that way, answer my PM about that D.GM reviewNope


I wouldn't care if you call me that.Good. If you want it to stay that way, answer my PM about that D.GM review
![]()
