I've noticed you are contrarian to many ppl perspective. You argue for the hell of it eh....
Not directed at you M3J: I don't reply to insects I don't, understand them.
@nik87 Having you here is really comfortable LoL. Its just good know everybody hasn't gone crazy, or just super biased.
Topics that have been beaten to alternate realities...Sanji VS Vergo…...Who would win back at PH?? only biased ppl think he would win..Why do I call them biased they deliver no argument, nor is there one because Sanji doesn't have fighting feats after this, that can give a reasonable argument to him winning.
Sanji leaving the crew....Sanji beating up on Luffy……..His effectiveness during WCI.... Overall him leaving the crew, I personally don't like that he didn't challenge Capone before being blackmailed. Sanji beating up Luffy was stupid stupid..o so stupid...…,
What effectiveness, the Cake builder, this is what Sanji was reduced to. While Usopp has turned into a God, Nami supports Luffy during a big fight & gains a power up through her own ingenuity of character, Robin if i'm honest Robin hasn't done anything yet besides protect Rebecca, Brook low key MVP of WCI, Chopper helps children and saves ppl of Zou showed enough growth can't say he hasn't done anything, Franky developed Sunny Thousand & it's multiple units of land & sea, held back against Senor Pink making it strictly physical match when he has a laser beam & other multiple arsenal against, Jimbei rescued Luffy & Nami plus is former crew contributed to their escape in a very big way. Zoro as owned hody, Owned Monet & owned Pica,the dude by many haters perspective needs a humbling, I say he needs somebody strong to struggle against.