- Joined
- Oct 8, 2011
- Messages
- 3,135
- Reaction score
- 1,885
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I highly disagree. Sanji's was born royalty but his true passion as a person is to be a cook/chef. Zeff helped cater this dream, with his teachings and raising of Sanji.
So, no I'm never mad if Sanji wants to be non practical and feed the enemies. It's his altruistic, good natured chef side that he is exhibiting no matter how annoying it may be from an realistic point of view.
Big Mom's reaction to his cake, A cake that Sanji mostly recreated from scratch and showed some crazy levels of cooking skills. Skills much much better, than BM's cooks & head chef. She should have been blown away much more than her having that daydream. I wanted her to catch food comoatosis for a little bit. Or Really crave sanji's cooking to the point she really wanted him as part of her crew
So, no I'm never mad if Sanji wants to be non practical and feed the enemies. It's his altruistic, good natured chef side that he is exhibiting no matter how annoying it may be from an realistic point of view.
Big Mom's reaction to his cake, A cake that Sanji mostly recreated from scratch and showed some crazy levels of cooking skills. Skills much much better, than BM's cooks & head chef. She should have been blown away much more than her having that daydream. I wanted her to catch food comoatosis for a little bit. Or Really crave sanji's cooking to the point she really wanted him as part of her crew
