Help - Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for | Page 37 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

valfranx

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
confirm me something. this say something about freeza be 2.3 times stronger than gogeta ssj4?

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
confirm me something. this say something about freeza be 2.3 times stronger than gogeta ssj4?
It says nothing of the sort here. If you're referring to the two places where the number '3' is used on the poster, one refers to 'Issue #3' and the other talks about you getting 3 cards of some sort if you subscribe to something.

valfranx

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica

Shiratori99

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, since there's no singular or plural in Japanese, it's ambiguous. It could be both one galaxy or multiple galaxies.

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Something a little different.
Long story short, some of the electrics don't seem to be working in my car and I'm 99% sure I have blown a fuse.

The problem is I can't read the Japanese on these labels next to the fuse boxes.
Would any kind soul be able to translate the words next to/under the Amps for me? (As well as the bit in the top-right in Pic A if it's something important?)

Pic A:

Pic B:

valfranx

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
someone could translate this part Concerning the gravity Increased in 100 times?(the text next to Goku.)

Guren no heya kara

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Something a little different.
Long story short, some of the electrics don't seem to be working in my car and I'm 99% sure I have blown a fuse.
The problem is I can't read the Japanese on these labels next to the fuse boxes.
Would any kind soul be able to translate the words next to/under the Amps for me? (As well as the bit in the top-right in Pic A if it's something important?)
Pic A:

Pic B:
Hey there, I hope to be of some help.

I love katakana.

Pic1

1 Power Window, Front R
7 Power Window, Rear R
8 Power Window, Front L
9 Radio, Cigar Lighter
11 Interior Light
12 Door Lock
13 Clock (Navigation)
15 (Sunroof)
16 Power Window, Rear L

Pic2

1 Fuel Pump
2 SRS
3 Heater Control, Air-conditioning Clutch Relay, Cooling Fan Relay
4 Remo-control Mirror, ABS Unit
6 ECU
7 Power Window Relay, (Sunroof Relay), (Rear Wiper)
8 ACC Relay
9 Backup Light, Meter Light
10 Turn Light
11 Ignition Coil
12 Wipers, Washer
13 Starter Signal

The jp text is the same in picA and B

"Please do not use a non-designated fuse or wire, silver paper and so on. They will cause a burnout."
Whatever it means. Just be careful to not make something go boom.
AND, if something happens, I won't be responsible for it ;)

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
someone could translate this part Concerning the gravity Increased in 100 times?(the text next to Goku.)
Pull out the strength that goes beyond the limit!!
To defeat the powerful enemy on Namek, there is no other way but to become stronger! Commence focused independent training on the spaceship!!

Top:
Training data
Case study: Son Goku [He who endlessly searches for strength]
In order to become stronger, Goku thinks it is best to train under intense gravity. He challenges 100 times the gravity.
Reason for traiing: To defeat the enemy on Namek
Become stronger than the Saiyan, and save Krillin and co. who went ahead of him.
Training location: Spaceship
A modified Saiyan spaceship. Set up artificial gravity that is 100 times stronger.

Extreme training at 100 times the gravity
Despite the small interior of the spaceship, effective training can be achieved by increasing gravity step by step, which is then applied to muscle training and image training.

[100 times gravity means 100 times muscle training effectiveness!!]

Power ★★
Speed ★★
Stamina ★★
Ki ★☆

Bottom pic:
Increase the gravity and let the body become gradually accustomed!!
→100 times the gravity is dangerous from the get-go. Begin at twice the gravity of King Kai's planet.

valfranx

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
could translate this profile?

ズィードミレニアモン

ZEEDMILLENNIUMON

時空間を自由に飛び交い、あらゆる時代・世界を破壊しつづけんとする邪悪なる王。デジモンは戦いに敗れるとデジタマになるのだが、非常にまれであるがデータの屍の中から蘇生することがある。一説では、ミレニアモンが激しい戦いで死んだとき、闇の魂を持って蘇生したものがズィードミレニアモンであると言われている。また、ズィードミレニアモンの体に張り巡らされている帯は、能力を押さえ込む鎖のようなものと言われており、誰がズィードミレニアモンにそのような呪縛を与えたかは不明。しかし、この呪縛から解き放たれると、計り知れない破壊がデジタルワールドに降り注ぐと予言されている。必殺技『タイムデストロイヤー』は、敵対する相手を時空のかなたに葬り去る。この技によって吹き飛ばされた時空間から生還した者は、まだ誰もいない。

source:
http://digimon.net/cat-digimon-dictionary/03-sa/zeedmillenniumon/index.html

Last edited:

JoCurryrice

Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
could translate this profile?

ズィードミレニアモン

ZEEDMILLENNIUMON

時空間を自由に飛び交い、あらゆる時代・世界を破壊しつづけんとする邪悪なる王。デジモンは戦いに敗れるとデジタマになるのだが、非常にまれであるがデータの屍の中から蘇生することがある。一説では、ミレニアモンが激しい戦いで死んだとき、闇の魂を持って蘇生したものがズィードミレニアモンであると言われている。また、ズィードミレニアモンの体に張り巡らされている帯は、能力を押さえ込む鎖のようなものと言われており、誰がズィードミレニアモンにそのような呪縛を与えたかは不明。しかし、この呪縛から解き放たれると、計り知れない破壊がデジタルワールドに降り注ぐと予言されている。必殺技『タイムデストロイヤー』は、敵対する相手を時空のかなたに葬り去る。この技によって吹き飛ばされた時空間から生還した者は、まだ誰もいない。

source:
http://digimon.net/cat-digimon-dictionary/03-sa/zeedmillenniumon/index.html
Here's a translation copy-pasted from here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedMillenniummon (I checked it, and it's accurate.)
Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digi-Egg if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniummon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as ZeedMillenniummon. Also, as for the bands which wrap around ZeedMillenniummon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on ZeedMillenniummon. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World. Its special attack "Time Destroyer" consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time.

valfranx

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
monkey:
大猿は岩山を崩し、口から光線を吐いて辺りを破壊しまくる。

nappa
激怒してクリリンに光弾を撃つナッパの背後から、意識を取り戻したピッコロが攻撃を放った。

piccolo
ピッコロはとっさに悟飯をかばって、光弾にその身をさらすのだった。

nappa:
怒りと悔しさにまみれたナッパは光弾を放つが、悟空は気合で跳ね返し、傷つけることもできなかった。
体中から光を発して猛攻撃を開始したナッパは、空中で必殺技を放つ。

vegeta:
ベジータはナッパの手を取ると空中高く放り投げ、動けないサイヤ人は不要だと光弾を放ってとどめを刺した。

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
monkey:
大猿は岩山を崩し、口から光線を吐いて辺りを破壊しまくる。

nappa
激怒してクリリンに光弾を撃つナッパの背後から、意識を取り戻したピッコロが攻撃を放った。

piccolo
ピッコロはとっさに悟飯をかばって、光弾にその身をさらすのだった。

nappa:
怒りと悔しさにまみれたナッパは光弾を放つが、悟空は気合で跳ね返し、傷つけることもできなかった。
体中から光を発して猛攻撃を開始したナッパは、空中で必殺技を放つ。

vegeta:
ベジータはナッパの手を取ると空中高く放り投げ、動けないサイヤ人は不要だと光弾を放ってとどめを刺した。
monkey:
The Great Ape demolishes rocky mountains, and keeps destroying his surroundings by spitting out beams from his mouth.

nappa:
As the enraged Nappa shot energy ball at Krillin, Piccolo released an attack from behind after regaining consciousness.

piccolo:
Piccolo shielded Gohan immediately, exposing himself to the energy ball.

nappa:
Stained in anger and frustration, Nappa released an energy ball, but Gohan deflected it through his will and was not even injured.
With light glowing from within his body and started a series of fierce attack, Nappa released his killing move in the air.

vegeta:
Vegeta took Nappa's hand and threw him high into the air, saying he did not need Saiyans that do not move as he finished him off with an energy ball.

valfranx

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
monkey:
The Great Ape demolishes rocky mountains, and keeps destroying his surroundings by spitting out beams from his mouth.

nappa:
As the enraged Nappa shot energy ball at Krillin, Piccolo released an attack from behind after regaining consciousness.

piccolo:
Piccolo shielded Gohan immediately, exposing himself to the energy ball.

nappa:
Stained in anger and frustration, Nappa released an energy ball, but Gohan deflected it through his will and was not even injured.
With light glowing from within his body and started a series of fierce attack, Nappa released his killing move in the air.

vegeta:
Vegeta took Nappa's hand and threw him high into the air, saying he did not need Saiyans that do not move as he finished him off with an energy ball.
wait a moment 光 弾 = not is bullets
of light?

光線 not mean= light beam or ray of light.

Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
wait a moment 光 弾 = not is bullets
of light?

光線 not mean= light beam or ray of light.
Very sorry for the confusion and my poor translation decision. You are right, 光弾 literally does mean "light bullets." I automatically assumed 光弾 to be your typical ki-blasts.
光線 is indeed "light beam" although for this one I thought "beam" was sufficient.

buechse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi guys,
hope someone can help me again with this little snippet from Onepunch-Man's author ONE:

It's something about his Mangas, I didn't have the time to figure much of the text out, and from the picture I suppose he watches other people buying his Mangas...? Not sure. Thanks!

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hi guys,
hope someone can help me again with this little snippet from Onepunch-Man's author ONE:

It's something about his Mangas, I didn't have the time to figure much of the text out, and from the picture I suppose he watches other people buying his Mangas...? Not sure. Thanks!
"I witnessed somebody bought 'One Punch Man' at the bookstore. I stared unintentionally. I am not a suspicious person."

In the picture:
Sign - 'Manga corner'
Person on the left - "Suspicious..."
Author (behind bookcase) - *stare*

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Author (behind bookcase) - *stare*
Unlike "jii じー" which means "stare," this sfx "jiin じーん" is used when a person is (emotionally) moved/touched. (You can see him crying with happiness as well.)

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Unlike "jii じー" which means "stare," this sfx "jiin じーん" is used when a person is (emotionally) moved/touched. (You can see him crying with happiness as well.)
Ah, じーん as in ジーンとくる. Thanks for the correction, I wasn't sure.