Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Another line from MONSTER; chapter 15 this time.

Sure. Dr. Temma (or Tenma), you are busy as usual.
 

ΔeMo™

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Another line from MONSTER; chapter 15 this time.

Thanks for the prompt reply :)
 

pokeone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Translation Help.

I just need a little help, what is said in this image.

 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Translation Help.

......Naruto........?
 

pokeone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Translation Help.

Thank you
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

Miyauchi Maya
Born November 21
Scorpio
14 years old
Height 160 cm
Blood type A
Measurements: 80-58-84

Isurugi Miina (Impostor)
Born February 26
Pisces
10 years old
Height 132 cm
Blood type A
Occupation: Actress
Family: ?
Likes: the audience
Hates: old men
 

WilliamK

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
11
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Request Thread

Thanks! Do you know what it says in the speech bubble (for Miina Isurugi).
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

It says "Nyan" XD
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

Ooguro Rei
Born December 17
Sagittarius
20 years old
Height 163 cm
Measurements: 92-58-90
Blood type O
Family: father, mother, younger brother
Likes: Drinking, cosplaying
Hates: Sweet food
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Request Thread

Thanks man, I'm like in your debt!!
I take cash or paypal. :D

Mariya Shirou
Born January 1
Capricorn
14 years old
Height 146 cm
Weight 38 kg
Blood type AB
Eyesight: 0.6 left, 0.6 right (I don't really know which units these are)
Family: father, mother, 3 older and one younger sisters
Likes: pudding
Hate: milk

Bubbles:
Sister: Here you go, Shirou-chan
Shirou: Onee-san, I want pudding!

You edited this out while I was typing, but consider it a free bonus I guess...

Akagami Rion
Born May 27
Gemini
15 years old
Height 155 cm
Blood type O
Measurements: 90-56-88
Member of the gymnastics club
Family: father, mother
likes: cleaning ears, taking baths
hates: caterpillars, eels

Sengoku Akira
Born November 2
Scorpio
14 years old
Height 151 cm
Weight 50 kg
Blood type A
Member of the volleyball club
Family: mother
Likes: fried chicken, watching videos
Hates: taking baths
 

WilliamK

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
11
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Request Thread

I take cash or paypal. :D

Mariya Shirou
Born January 1
Capricorn
14 years old
Height 146 cm
Weight 38 kg
Blood type AB
Eyesight: 0.6 left, 0.6 right (I don't really know which units these are)
Family: father, mother, 3 older and one younger sisters
Likes: pudding
Hate: milk

Bubbles:
Sister: Here you go, Shirou-chan
Shirou: Onee-san, I want pudding!

You edited this out while I was typing, but consider it a free bonus I guess...

Akagami Rion
Born May 27
Gemini
15 years old
Height 155 cm
Blood type O
Measurements: 90-56-88
Member of the gymnastics club
Family: father, mother
likes: cleaning ears, taking baths
hates: caterpillars, eels

Sengoku Akira
Born November 2
Scorpio
14 years old
Height 151 cm
Weight 50 kg
Blood type A
Member of the volleyball club
Family: mother
Likes: fried chicken, watching videos
Hates: taking baths
Wow, thanks so much!! I'll use your Mariya translation, since simply the one I have is only half done, haha. Again, you've been great help, thanks muchly!! I'm in your debt, haha, paypal. XP
 

pokeone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Translation Assistance requested.

Hello I need some help with the translation here in the fourth panel. I have given the full page inorder to give it context. What does Naruto say (think)?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gottheim

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
186
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Translation Assistance requested.

Naruto: "That's got to be it!!". Or alternatively, "It's got to be!!" (Literally :There can be no mistake!!)
In the same panel, the sfx near Lee say *nervous*, by the way.
 

pokeone

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Translation Assistance requested.

Thank you.


Need a little more help, thought I should keep the same thread.
What is said by Rock lee in the last panel?
 
Last edited:

Gottheim

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
186
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Translation Assistance requested.

ちわっス means "Hi", or "Yo".
In context, you could translate as "Yep", "Righto", or my favorite: "Aye-aye" (or just "Aye").
 

smaller

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Need a hand, please

There's a phrase in the chapter I'm working on now that I can't quite figure.
Panel 1: すべてを失って
なんの力もないアンタを残していくなんて。。。

I can't make sense of it literally, so I was planning on rendering it as, "After all that's happened, I'm leaving you behind without any sorts of powers ..."

(For complete context, the speaker's last line on the previous page was 私はね謝りたいくらいなのよ - "I should be apologizing to you.")


Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Ah, doh. Nevermind - I just realized I was misreading 失 as 矢. That solved my issue pretty fast.

How embarassing...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top