- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I don't think he would really have needed to talk to Hachiken. Like you said it would have sort of reminded Hachiken of what things used to be like (obviously bad as he wanted to run away from it). However, I just felt like after quite a bit of build up to the teacher actually appearing, nothing much actually happened and that was a bit disappointing. A little more of Hachiken's past could have been revealed through the teacher's conversations with the Yezo principal, for example.

And I'm also really hoping that when Mikage and Hachiken are alone, having a heart-to-heart-talk (
), more about Hachiken will be revealed. I honestly hope it won't be as anti-climatic as the school councilor's visit 
! I don't mind that this series is slow, I actually like the pace. I would like for some drama though, but the series has really just started. By the way, why did the girls only play sports which are considered feminine? I thought they'd be participating with the guys, especially since there seem to be fewer girls than guys.
