- Joined
- Mar 25, 2007
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 97
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I can help with translation, if no one else's willing to, but I'm no Manga Editor
So tl only 
So tl only 
001
Sideline: Noah has created a new demon tool, but...
Noah: It's finished...
Noah: "The Demon Belt" that raises effectiveness of a demon weapon by 10% /...
Noah: However... it's a little risky to test it myself, isn't it.
002
Gopher: You called for me, Noah-sama?...
Noah: Thanks for coming, Gopher-kun.
Gopher: You've gone through trouble to create a demonic tool exclusively for me.../Thank you so much!
Noah: Please, go and destroy a village while wearing this belt.
003
Gopher: NOAH-SAMAA!!
Belt: crackle crackle
Gopher: Uh-fuu!!!
004
Gopher: I am terrible sorry...
Gopher: I broke it...
Noah: Enough... Now leave.
Noah(thoughts): Good thing I decided against testing it myself...
005
Gopher: I failed again... It's all his fault... Ever since he appeared I just keep failing...
Noah: I wonder if Medusa's experiment will fail again...
007
Title: Chapter 68: Abyss, uncleanliness, darkness
008
{Basically, everything is written there already
First 2 kanji - Abyss
Second 2 - Demon sword
The bottom two kanji mean exactly what's written there - Uncleanliness}
009
Crona: Come, Black Clown.
Black Clown: Hihihihi
011
Tsubaki: 3 demon swords...
Black Star: ...
Black Star: 3-sword fighting style, huh? So what? I have...
Black Star: ...endless shadows...
Black Star: ... and hands that stike like sword...
Tsubaki: And what about another sword...?
Black Star: ...aaand... as a man...
012
Black Star: ... I possess the ultimate sword!!!
{Comment for those wondering: All this little chitchat is a somewhat obscene joke. Basically Black Star means that 3sword fighting style is no big deal to him as he, being an assassin, possesses such a prowess that all of his strikes feel like being struck by a sword - that's when Tsubaki tries to hint that he also has another sword, that is her. But Black Star being Black Star chooses to interpret her hint as a reference to his, ahem, yeah, d*ck}
Tsubaki: I'd've totaly thought that the one who made that so-called joke just now is an idiot rather than an Academy graduate.
Black Star: Speaking of which, Crona, could it be that your style is 4-sword style?
Crona: Wha?...
{Comment: we're continuing with obscene hints: this time he could be asking if Crona's going to use his/her other hand to arm him/herself with one more sword, or, in the light that Crona's sex is still unrevealed, if (s)he's a boy, thus possessing 4th sword - 'the ultimate sword'}
013
Ragnarok: So what if it is? Fancy it, huh?
Crona: No! Stop it!/ Don't do perverted things!
Crona: Since you're saying strange things... / I won't forgive you.
Crona: SCREAM RESONANCE!!
014-015
On black bg: Pigyaaaaaaa
Medusa: Well, the experiment is starting
Black Star: ...
Medusa: Every effort is being put into Crona's attack, but the enemy isn't even stepping back one bit.
016-017
On black bg: Aaaaaaaaaaa
Crona: Disappear!
Black Star: Shut your blabber.
Medusa: He changed in just one moment...
018-019
On black bg: Aaaaa
On white bg: Uoooooooooooo
Medusa: Because of black blood, beating won't deal Crona any damage...
020-021
On white bg: YOU BETRAYED MAKA JUST FOR THE SAKE OF OBTAINING POWER OF THAT LEVEL?!
Tsubaki: Stop! You'll hurt your fist!
022
Crona: What are you talking about?...
Crona: What?...
Crona: Who is Maka?...
Black Star: Huh?!
Crona: I couldn't stay there...
Crona: I couldn't do anything but return to...
Crona: Huh?... Where was it where I had to return?...
023
Crona: The only one who needs me is Medusa-sama...
Crona: Because she is my mother.
Tsubaki: I thought Maka-chan was Crona's true friend.
Crona: I can't always be the one who is being protected. When she grows tired of taking care of me, she'll stop paying attention to me.
Crona: It's scary when it's like this, I can't allow it to continue this way.
Crona: So I'm asking you who is this Maka?!
Crona: I don't know such a person!!
024
Crona: WHO IS THIS MAKA?!
025
Black Star: 'Endless shadows'
Crona: Scream 'Delta'
026
Tsubaki: 'Endless Shadows' have been blocked?!
027
Medusa: 'The Mind of Madness' is stable despite a Shibusen comrade's provoking.
Medusa: Don't let him escape, Crona.
Black Star: Tsubaki!
Black Star: Cut down
028
Black Star: Shadow star, 2nd form
Tsubaki: 'Leaf of night moon'
030
Crona: Gugya
031
Medusa: He smashed black blood with his fist?!
Crona: What... what is this guy... He's too strong... He's scary, I've got to kill him.
Medusa: I didn't think from the beginning that Crona, even now, could defeat Black Star, but... it seems even I've underestimated him. Black Star... the one who is going to surpass God, huh... now this declaration is not necessary a laughing matter.../ If I let this fight continue like this, Crona is going to be crashed... Well, I guess measuring only Crona's mental stability will have to do for now...
Justin: Maybe you should start worrying about your own safety rather than that of the child?
Medusa: ?!
032
Medusa: What a persistent guy.
Medusa: Just to throw you off my trail I had to leave my laboratory in a hurry, thus letting my research data fall into the hands of Shibusen, you know.
Justin: Law abiding Silver Gun
033
Tsubaki: Let's just stop this, Crona! No one will betray you. There is no need to be scared.
Tsubaki: Come back... Everyone is waiting for you...
Tsubaki: You have found something important in Shibusen, haven't you, Crona?
Crona: Something... important...
Crona: Comrades... Who is Maka?... Soul... Kid... Liz... Patty... Who are they?
Crona: Mary-sensei...
Crona: Who are they...
Crona: Even if no one betrays me, I've already betrayed them...
Crona: I'm not needed...
Crona: Haa?!
Crona: What was that?! I don't know, I don't know!
034
Crona: I'm OK on my own... because I don't understand how to deal with people...
Crona: That's why Medusa-sama gave me this power...and Ragnarok... and Black Clown... If I master that power, you'll be an easy pray...
Black Star: What a fool...
Black Star: You really don't understand a thing... What's truly important is not power, not courage, not comrades at all.
Black Star: What's truly important is to rely on me.
Black Star: Because I'm the man the whole world relies on./ You who don't rely on me are just a fool!!
Crona: I'll kill you/ kill you/ Because I understand neither how to rely on a person nor how to deal with people/ I'll kill you/ kill you.
035
Justin: Clown
Justin: Madness merge
Justin: You're committing a sacrilege against Kishin-sama by making an artificial clown, damned witch.
Justin: Now experience true madness.
Medusa: You're way too smug for a simple executioner.
Medusa: Elka, Mizune, some interference appeared again.
Medusa: Retreat once you have collected Crona.
036
Elka: Egg bomb!
Elka: He caught it?!
037
Black Star: Ghaa ghaa /You're that toad woman!
Black Star: Wow!
Black Star: So many of them!
Ragnarok: Crona! We're attacking, too!
038
Elka: ...
Elka: Am I really supposed to get into that along with them?
Elka: Speaking of, even though there're 9 people against him, they're still no match for him...
Elka: I just wanna go back...
040
On black bg: Execution begins
Sideline: Noah has created a new demon tool, but...
Noah: It's finished...
Noah: "The Demon Belt" that raises effectiveness of a demon weapon by 10% /...
Noah: However... it's a little risky to test it myself, isn't it.
002
Gopher: You called for me, Noah-sama?...
Noah: Thanks for coming, Gopher-kun.
Gopher: You've gone through trouble to create a demonic tool exclusively for me.../Thank you so much!
Noah: Please, go and destroy a village while wearing this belt.
003
Gopher: NOAH-SAMAA!!
Belt: crackle crackle
Gopher: Uh-fuu!!!
004
Gopher: I am terrible sorry...
Gopher: I broke it...
Noah: Enough... Now leave.
Noah(thoughts): Good thing I decided against testing it myself...
005
Gopher: I failed again... It's all his fault... Ever since he appeared I just keep failing...
Noah: I wonder if Medusa's experiment will fail again...
007
Title: Chapter 68: Abyss, uncleanliness, darkness
008
{Basically, everything is written there already
First 2 kanji - Abyss
Second 2 - Demon sword
The bottom two kanji mean exactly what's written there - Uncleanliness}
009
Crona: Come, Black Clown.
Black Clown: Hihihihi
011
Tsubaki: 3 demon swords...
Black Star: ...
Black Star: 3-sword fighting style, huh? So what? I have...
Black Star: ...endless shadows...
Black Star: ... and hands that stike like sword...
Tsubaki: And what about another sword...?
Black Star: ...aaand... as a man...
012
Black Star: ... I possess the ultimate sword!!!
{Comment for those wondering: All this little chitchat is a somewhat obscene joke. Basically Black Star means that 3sword fighting style is no big deal to him as he, being an assassin, possesses such a prowess that all of his strikes feel like being struck by a sword - that's when Tsubaki tries to hint that he also has another sword, that is her. But Black Star being Black Star chooses to interpret her hint as a reference to his, ahem, yeah, d*ck}
Tsubaki: I'd've totaly thought that the one who made that so-called joke just now is an idiot rather than an Academy graduate.
Black Star: Speaking of which, Crona, could it be that your style is 4-sword style?
Crona: Wha?...
{Comment: we're continuing with obscene hints: this time he could be asking if Crona's going to use his/her other hand to arm him/herself with one more sword, or, in the light that Crona's sex is still unrevealed, if (s)he's a boy, thus possessing 4th sword - 'the ultimate sword'}
013
Ragnarok: So what if it is? Fancy it, huh?
Crona: No! Stop it!/ Don't do perverted things!
Crona: Since you're saying strange things... / I won't forgive you.
Crona: SCREAM RESONANCE!!
014-015
On black bg: Pigyaaaaaaa
Medusa: Well, the experiment is starting
Black Star: ...
Medusa: Every effort is being put into Crona's attack, but the enemy isn't even stepping back one bit.
016-017
On black bg: Aaaaaaaaaaa
Crona: Disappear!
Black Star: Shut your blabber.
Medusa: He changed in just one moment...
018-019
On black bg: Aaaaa
On white bg: Uoooooooooooo
Medusa: Because of black blood, beating won't deal Crona any damage...
020-021
On white bg: YOU BETRAYED MAKA JUST FOR THE SAKE OF OBTAINING POWER OF THAT LEVEL?!
Tsubaki: Stop! You'll hurt your fist!
022
Crona: What are you talking about?...
Crona: What?...
Crona: Who is Maka?...
Black Star: Huh?!
Crona: I couldn't stay there...
Crona: I couldn't do anything but return to...
Crona: Huh?... Where was it where I had to return?...
023
Crona: The only one who needs me is Medusa-sama...
Crona: Because she is my mother.
Tsubaki: I thought Maka-chan was Crona's true friend.
Crona: I can't always be the one who is being protected. When she grows tired of taking care of me, she'll stop paying attention to me.
Crona: It's scary when it's like this, I can't allow it to continue this way.
Crona: So I'm asking you who is this Maka?!
Crona: I don't know such a person!!
024
Crona: WHO IS THIS MAKA?!
025
Black Star: 'Endless shadows'
Crona: Scream 'Delta'
026
Tsubaki: 'Endless Shadows' have been blocked?!
027
Medusa: 'The Mind of Madness' is stable despite a Shibusen comrade's provoking.
Medusa: Don't let him escape, Crona.
Black Star: Tsubaki!
Black Star: Cut down
028
Black Star: Shadow star, 2nd form
Tsubaki: 'Leaf of night moon'
030
Crona: Gugya
031
Medusa: He smashed black blood with his fist?!
Crona: What... what is this guy... He's too strong... He's scary, I've got to kill him.
Medusa: I didn't think from the beginning that Crona, even now, could defeat Black Star, but... it seems even I've underestimated him. Black Star... the one who is going to surpass God, huh... now this declaration is not necessary a laughing matter.../ If I let this fight continue like this, Crona is going to be crashed... Well, I guess measuring only Crona's mental stability will have to do for now...
Justin: Maybe you should start worrying about your own safety rather than that of the child?
Medusa: ?!
032
Medusa: What a persistent guy.
Medusa: Just to throw you off my trail I had to leave my laboratory in a hurry, thus letting my research data fall into the hands of Shibusen, you know.
Justin: Law abiding Silver Gun
033
Tsubaki: Let's just stop this, Crona! No one will betray you. There is no need to be scared.
Tsubaki: Come back... Everyone is waiting for you...
Tsubaki: You have found something important in Shibusen, haven't you, Crona?
Crona: Something... important...
Crona: Comrades... Who is Maka?... Soul... Kid... Liz... Patty... Who are they?
Crona: Mary-sensei...
Crona: Who are they...
Crona: Even if no one betrays me, I've already betrayed them...
Crona: I'm not needed...
Crona: Haa?!
Crona: What was that?! I don't know, I don't know!
034
Crona: I'm OK on my own... because I don't understand how to deal with people...
Crona: That's why Medusa-sama gave me this power...and Ragnarok... and Black Clown... If I master that power, you'll be an easy pray...
Black Star: What a fool...
Black Star: You really don't understand a thing... What's truly important is not power, not courage, not comrades at all.
Black Star: What's truly important is to rely on me.
Black Star: Because I'm the man the whole world relies on./ You who don't rely on me are just a fool!!
Crona: I'll kill you/ kill you/ Because I understand neither how to rely on a person nor how to deal with people/ I'll kill you/ kill you.
035
Justin: Clown
Justin: Madness merge
Justin: You're committing a sacrilege against Kishin-sama by making an artificial clown, damned witch.
Justin: Now experience true madness.
Medusa: You're way too smug for a simple executioner.
Medusa: Elka, Mizune, some interference appeared again.
Medusa: Retreat once you have collected Crona.
036
Elka: Egg bomb!
Elka: He caught it?!
037
Black Star: Ghaa ghaa /You're that toad woman!
Black Star: Wow!
Black Star: So many of them!
Ragnarok: Crona! We're attacking, too!
038
Elka: ...
Elka: Am I really supposed to get into that along with them?
Elka: Speaking of, even though there're 9 people against him, they're still no match for him...
Elka: I just wanna go back...
040
On black bg: Execution begins
Last edited: