Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Enjay

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Another sexy Maka cover? I can only imagine the one for 81.

I'm not sure what they're trying to do with this. I get she's the main character, but weren't portions of the earlier chapters about how the guys were, uh, looking elsewhere, but is that the right character for fanservice?
 

Shisu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
495
Reaction score
181
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The cover of volume 18 is epic. Black Star on cover is instant win.

Here in my country are only seven volumes out. Its still a long way to go. ;_;
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Nice and interesting chapter,though it seemed that their fight with Eibon was easy,but the end of the chapter will probably be the real beginning of epic battle...
I still think they will fail.Eibon is one of 2 important evil characters,and I don`t think that he would get killed by BS and Death the Kid,they don`t even have Death Scythes.Yes,I know they are strong but I wish they will defeat Eibon after everybody will get maximum power.
I`m looking forward for next chapter...
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Soul Eater 81 color page taken from the gangan site
 

Bleda

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
393
Reaction score
148
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
any idea about when we are going to get a translation?
 

Tiranofrome

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
19
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
wtf , that group better disband , i am kinda sick of them ruining series with their quality , cant they clean fcol
 

Drakk707

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
55
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Why didn't mangastream scanlate this?
 

Tiranofrome

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
19
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
it seems that they just havent got to it , thir translator has done it , but no1 has cleaned it
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
pretty meh end for the arc. Also wtf at Noa getting offed like that...so anticlimactic, I thought he was being set up as the 2nd to final villain or something. Or maybe he was since the manga is probably gonna focus on the Kishin now

weak arc overall, a big step down from the last one
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I didn't hate the arc but I'm really glad it's over. Really hoping the next one picks up.
 

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Bad ending IMO. They shouldn`t beat the Noah. Atsushi wanted to end this arc and Noah fast... maybe there will be a better plot if it will go faster. But this arc was weak. Hope next will be better.
 

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
For all the setup they had for Noah, he was far too disappointing for his own good. Then again, the moment the book ripped off the seven deadly sins, I knew this wasn't going to be great.

And all the Kid stuff I just don't really get. Everything he's been saying for the last 4 chapters has been "oh god stop talking"...maybe just me.
 

Lectro Volpi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
378
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Chapter out at mangastream: http://mangastream.com/read/soul_eater/64978188/1

Looks like the pacing is shaping up. Last arc was like a tortoise with severe arthritis.

Is Chrona turning into a Sasuke? I wonder.

"I have to disguise myself" I thought for a moment that he was going to put on a Wile E. Coyote head.
 
Last edited:

Rowel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
237
Reaction score
324
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This chapter had it all. The Kishin, Insane Crona, the return of Tezca, a new DeathScythe, explanation on the different forms of madness from Toc and Stein, philosophical thinking, and hopefully a better Noah.

Though I guess we know why Greed Noah was so underwhelming, and didn't do shit with Brew and his crew for all that time: he couldn't think.


Soul Eater Not! 01

http://mangastream.com/read/soul_eater_not/58954480/1
 
Last edited:
Top