Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just started reading and watching soul eater, i have enjoyed it so far. i like the characters and the comedy, and the fighting has potential to be pretty good

i feel like this manga/anime is quite underrated actually and i am surprised it isnt getting more publicity
 

Tauros

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
154
Reaction score
179
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Soul Eater 95 HQ Click ---> Here
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Worried about Stein. I really hope he doesn't die in the end, because of madness consuming him or something.

I hope next chapter covers more of Chrona-Maka encounter than of Moon Invasion. I don't know if they'll start fighting tho.
Chrona doesn't remember Maka, what changed when she 'killed' (still unsure) Medusa?

And I like Akane and Clay, Akane reminds me of a character from different manga. I'll be surprised if he defeats Noah though. If they fight, that is.
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
WOW. That chapter was extra creepy. From Chrona to Justin to Stein. The madness is being portrayed unbelievably well.

I hope it doesn't take too long till the Chrona fight starts. Tbh, I want Maka to fight her alone (with Soul). It may be because Maka+Soul are my favorite characters, but I hope she can showcase she's strong. I can understand that Black★Star will still be the strongest out of all of Spartoi excluding shinigami!Kid, but she's been neglected IMO. Yeah simply I hope to see her kick ass :XD
 

ImLik3SprAnOnymOuS

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah the last chapter was cool but the bad thing is that it is monthly not weakly :S i cant wait for the next chapters.
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
I have to say I did not really enjoy last 10 or so chapters but finally, I liked chapter 100. I know it's mainly because Maka Soul :zomg BlackStar :zomg, but I just wasn't really captured by the other chapters of Moon Invasion. I also thought the art got better again, and comedy too. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I have to say I did not really enjoy last 10 or so chapters but finally, I liked chapter 100. I know it's mainly because Maka Soul :zomg BlackStar :zomg, but I just wasn't really captured by the other chapters of Moon Invasion. I also thought the art got better again, and comedy too. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
Yeah, I agree with you, I was a bit disapointed with this arc too, and I was expecting more interesting new characters, so this arc seems a bit pale in comparison with other excellent arcs (excluding a few chapters of this arc which I enjoyed a lot); but with Maka/Soul, Chrona and the other important characters being there I expect it will become more and more interesting as Moon Invasion reaches its climax :zomg. Maybe the author wanted to save the introduction of Maka and Black Star for the last chapter since it's number 100 :).
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
aaaa finally things are reaching its climax xD I am keeping my hopes up on the possibility of a anime remake, like HxH.
I still can't believe Justin turned bad, he was so cool on the anime counterpart, maybe because they changed the story so much in the last arc.
Damn how much I want a new anime T_T
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone got Chapter 102 yet?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Really well done chapter in my opinion. Some might say that the 3 totally black doube pages (with a little SFX) were stupid/unnecessary but I think it was a good move to create hype. For me it felt like shit is starting to get really, really serious. The big bad evil is awakening, spreading madness and despair and is about to unleash hell on the moon.

Great cliffhanger, got me really hyped for the fight that is about to start~
 

MangaPage

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
81
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think the same thing. This chapter was the best of the recent ones, and maybe even of the whole Moon arc for me. The black pages and the last pages that weren't totally black were incredible. Soul Eater has a unique art, and it's author doesn't worry that some people might think he is lazy. It made you feel the suspense, and gave you a sort of creepy atmosphere. Things are starting to get exciting :pleased, next chapter I think the story will move faster and interesting things will start happening.
 
Top