- Joined
- Nov 7, 2010
- Messages
- 1,284
- Reaction score
- 1,157
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-


. Other than that I think there were some art quality drops in some parts. I'm not speaking of the madness style art, that was great, but like some normal characters were drawn badly in a few parts, especially Maka. Maybe the author focused too much on drawing important panels very well and had to rush the others. Anyway, things will probably get even more interesting from now on.
The Canon-Anime ended with the battle of Castle Baba Yaga. Everything after that is filler. So you should start at chapter 62, which starts the new Arc.ok a ton of questions here
i began watching the anime, and everything was going smoothly until season 4, then it seemed really weird
sure enough i googled it and i found out that episode 38-51 are partial filler
where should i pick up the manga from that woukf be the end of season three or episode 37
im pretty sure it was when "JB" forst showed up to death city

I would rather say to start reading at chapter 37 because the story diverges from the anime and manga.The Canon-Anime ended with the battle of Castle Baba Yaga. Everything after that is filler. So you should start at chapter 62, which starts the new Arc.![]()
Yup. I'm not sure, but IIRC I started there when moving from the anime to manga.I would rather say to start reading at chapter 37 because the story diverges from the anime and manga.
awesome!!! i loved this story so i am avoiding reading the spoilers in this threadThe Canon-Anime ended with the battle of Castle Baba Yaga. Everything after that is filler. So you should start at chapter 62, which starts the new Arc.![]()
this is what ill do thenI would rather say to start reading at chapter 37 because the story diverges from the anime and manga.