- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Tell Greg Some More...
.
---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------
Didn't mean no offense.
It was more of an hyperbolization(or some other term from the places languages dwell) implying he has bad grammar and to imagine how much 'worse' the rest are. (I know he writes very competently.)
Don't be one of themyall both have different answers...who's the"bad"talker..
i know i'm southern slang most of the time...but as far as law was saying...i was pointing out that americans in general have bad grammer
.---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------
It was the only afroamerican on MH I could think of@ Wizzard ~ Bob's writing and speaking skills are excellent. Besides, he barely uses slang and his pronunciation is crystal clear. Hence, your comment is rather silly and ignorant. I bet you didn't even talk to him (on skype)
lawly, I thought yandex is the most popular search engine in Russia and has nothing to do with Google
I should tell this to the random guys I see "exposing their butts" in the streets![]()
Didn't mean no offense.It was more of an hyperbolization(or some other term from the places languages dwell) implying he has bad grammar and to imagine how much 'worse' the rest are. (I know he writes very competently.)
Last edited:


)




....


