TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Now Im embarrassed too :blushd

I can't resist there was this time.. I was changing my clothes and I didn't realize..the curtains were open. I was half way changed..waist down okay..but up ward..well I didn't have anything on..While looking for a shirt to wear, I heard giggles..it was until then I realized I had an audience outside..
..I felt ugh..avoided going outside for a while after that..

get stuck in an elevator with someone trying to touch you..or a perv.
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

I can't resist there was this time.. I was changing my clothes and I didn't realize..the curtains were open. I was half way changed..waist down okay..but up ward..well I didn't have anything on..While looking for a shirt to wear, I heard giggles..it was until then I realized I had an audience outside..
..I felt ugh..avoided going outside for a while after that..
this feels like confessional thread material.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

post above you
So what its your favorite piece\author?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------


I can't resist there was this time.. I was changing my clothes and I didn't realize..the curtains were open. I was half way changed..waist down okay..but up ward..well I didn't have anything on..While looking for a shirt to wear, I heard giggles..it was until then I realized I had an audience outside..
..I felt ugh..avoided going outside for a while after that..

get stuck in an elevator with someone trying to touch you..or a perv.
You seem to be an awesome girl :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's


I can't resist there was this time.. I was changing my clothes and I didn't realize..the curtains were open. I was half way changed..waist down okay..but up ward..well I didn't have anything on..While looking for a shirt to wear, I heard giggles..it was until then I realized I had an audience outside..
..I felt ugh..avoided going outside for a while after that..

get stuck in an elevator with someone trying to touch you..or a perv.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

So what its your favorite piece\author?
i'm not a big fan...didn't exactly grow up on it like you guys...

but if anything...I love this


---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

got this one as well xD
pfft...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: DBG nut's

i'm not a big fan...didn't exactly grow up on it like you guys...

but if anything...I love this


---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------



pfft...
lol I though we're talking bout manga xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

Nice, though you didnt answer my question xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

1uan peace

:fail
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

I like piano pieces...

so I would have to say...

Nice choice, but I prefer this one of his works

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

1uan peace

:fail
This is so unfunny that it hurts :lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

:dumpster
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Greg - you so jinxed my connection the other night. Came home from work and went on the net 5-10 minutes into streaming animeu - boom dead connection.
Though it was just my pc connection and not the house connection which was still working. Took some effort to get my pc back on-line. :yelling
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DBG nut's

Greg - you so jinxed my connection the other night. Came home from work and went on the net 5-10 minutes into streaming animeu - boom dead connection.
Though it was just my connection and the house connection which was still working. Took some effort to get my pc back on-line. :yelling
Wow thats a lame net connection ...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's


I can't resist there was this time.. I was changing my clothes and I didn't realize..the curtains were open. I was half way changed..waist down okay..but up ward..well I didn't have anything on..While looking for a shirt to wear, I heard giggles..it was until then I realized I had an audience outside..
..I felt ugh..avoided going outside for a while after that..

get stuck in an elevator with someone trying to touch you..or a perv.
Dis kind of reminds me of the time after playing some basketball my homies and I were just chilling infront of da school nearby and dees group of gurls came by and flashed us. :nosebleed

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Wow thats a lame net connection ...

Somehow - yeah not sure what happen. The house connection still working you see .
So it must have had something to do with the wired connection or router.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top