The Bravery

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Haha, it's really interesting and there's something you won't miss feeling while playing it..
panic :sweat
I do hope that since they are done with Catherine they might start or continue Persona 5 :wtf
Yeah, I know. I usually freaked out if the creature is so close. :XD I heard that the later bosses are more freaky since they circle around you. I haven't continue playing it though; P3P is keeping me occupied.

I think I remember that Atlus hinted that they were developing P5. It would be cool if they officially announce it during the P4 anime. :wtf

I haven't even finished my P3 and P4... :crying If there is a P5, would you prefer it to be a continuation from the previous series or completely new again, like what we have with P3 and P4? :)
Hmmm... It would be cool if they have references to the last two games. However, my brother pointed out that...

in P3, you defeated the Shadows that existed in the world while in P4, you got rid of Shadows that existed inside human's hearts.

P3 soundtracks are pretty good. I particularly like the theme of Velvet Room; a bit creepy but beautiful nonetheless. And I saw someone at my campus who can play that theme on piano. OMG. :wtf I also like the background music of the town, when the main character go to stations or plaza. :3=
The battle version of "The Poem of Everyone's Soul" (the Velvet Room theme) is so amazing~

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I think I remember that Atlus hinted that they were developing P5. It would be cool if they officially announce it during the P4 anime. :wtf
Really? Realllyyyy? :wtf But i bet it would not be for PS2 anymore so I can't play it either way. :-_-

Hmmm... It would be cool if they have references to the last two games. However, my brother pointed out that...

in P3, you defeated the Shadows that existed in the world while in P4, you got rid of Shadows that existed inside human's hearts.
That's right, as far as I know. My playing in P4 is not too far, but I think what your brother said is true. Still, they are both awesome. :D

The battle version of "The Poem of Everyone's Soul" (the Velvet Room theme) is so amazing~

When the vocal/singer entered, I was like "oh yeah!", but the rest of the instrumental is not very catchy, in my opinion. A typical battle song, I think. The original, slow, creepy Velvet Room theme is still the best for me. :3 But thanks for sharing, riki!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yeah, P5 will probably be for the PS3. I read somewhere that Atlus made Catherine to test somethings out. My brother and I think that the cell phone idea in Catherine will be used in Persona 5 among other things.

From what I've read online, some people want the protagonist from P4 to be a hidden boss. ^^

Have you heard the remixes that were included in P3, P4, and the live concert OSTs then?




Umm... anyway, how far are you in Catherine, zel?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yeah, I know. I usually freaked out if the creature is so close. :XD I heard that the later bosses are more freaky since they circle around you. I haven't continue playing it though; P3P is keeping me occupied.
The only persona I've played is...p3 :sweat and that very p3 is P3P :zomg
I played it a while after it was release and I was like what is this visual novel-like fighting game but after a while I realize that persona 3 is more than that.
Only problem now is for me to find the time to play as the female character.
Oh and Persona 2 on psp next month :woo

...not like I can afford the time or anything, been so long since I touched my handheld.



I think I remember that Atlus hinted that they were developing P5. It would be cool if they officially announce it during the P4 anime. :wtf
That will be cool :wtf but that would also means that I need a ps3 in order to play p5 but then again, it makes sense for p5 to be on ps3.


That's right, as far as I know. My playing in P4 is not too far, but I think what your brother said is true. Still, they are both awesome. :D
You finished p3, if not how far are you in p3?


When the vocal/singer entered, I was like "oh yeah!", but the rest of the instrumental is not very catchy, in my opinion. A typical battle song, I think. The original, slow, creepy Velvet Room theme is still the best for me. :3 But thanks for sharing, riki!
The original version is great and velvet room being a place I go so much in the game..that song is stuck in my mind with the city ost and the school one.
If I'm not wrong, its called memories of the city and memories of the school.


Yeah, P5 will probably be for the PS3. I read somewhere that Atlus made Catherine to test somethings out. My brother and I think that the cell phone idea in Catherine will be used in Persona 5 among other things.
I'm fine with the cell phone idea being used in persona 5, what I really want more is more more and more interaction and more stuff to do. That's what persona is all about to me besides fusing oh-so-awesome demons and dating girls :hurr


From what I've read online, some people want the protagonist from P4 to be a hidden boss. ^^

Have you heard the remixes that were included in P3, P4, and the live concert OSTs then?



So the main character in p4 might appear ?
because
Persona 3 hero died, so I guess there's no sense in making him appear.
I really like the track "party for every souls" , I never heard of it before but now its great, a reminiscent of battle for everyone souls but with a happier tone.
Talking about remix, the one that I adore most is
Seems more like an extended + remix than remix tho.
I always like Heaven because I hear it alot in p3 and I like this remix because of the latter parts and when near the end "Memories of You" starts to play.

Posting this because its my favorite j-song currently:

I didn't play FES and only played p3p but I like this song nonetheless. Mainly because it feels so similar to Memories of You but also because its so nice :wtf

Umm... anyway, how far are you in Catherine, zel?
My group of friends and myself manage to get pretty far ( I think ).
To be honest some scenes in catherine was really awkward to watch as a group but anyway, we're up to the Baby Boss when we stopped playing.
The reason ? We ragequit'd
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Zeltrax I finally understand your love for Rookiez is Punk'd :wtf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yeah, P5 will probably be for the PS3. I read somewhere that Atlus made Catherine to test somethings out. My brother and I think that the cell phone idea in Catherine will be used in Persona 5 among other things.

From what I've read online, some people want the protagonist from P4 to be a hidden boss. ^^
I knew it. :crying
Cell phone idea? And wow, if the protagonist from P4 becomes a hidden boss, that would be interesting. XD I don't want to imagine him as a bad character, though, since he's so cool, ahaha~

The videos are nice! Blues of Velvet Room is cute, haha~ The third video shows picture of three boys. I recognized two of them from P3 and P4, but where does the other boy come from? Previous series of Persona?

You finished p3, if not how far are you in p3?
Nope, unfortunately I didn't manage to finish P3 so far while I'm actually at the last month of the game (January, if I remember correctly). I was thinking to play it again this morning, but I couldn't find the disc. :(

I'm fine with the cell phone idea being used in persona 5, what I really want more is more more and more interaction and more stuff to do. That's what persona is all about to me besides fusing oh-so-awesome demons and dating girls :hurr
Haha, right. It might be strange and different from other games, but interesting. Well, dating girls for me are mostly for the sake of the social links. :3 The demons are interesting, though. Noticed some names from some religions and myths, hoho~
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

The only persona I've played is...p3 :sweat and that very p3 is P3P :zomg
I played it a while after it was release and I was like what is this visual novel-like fighting game but after a while I realize that persona 3 is more than that.
Only problem now is for me to find the time to play as the female character.
Oh and Persona 2 on psp next month :woo
I'm playing P3P right now. I'm playing as the girl since I already know what happened to the male MC. Theo is hilarious! :XD

Sweet! I also preorder Persona 2 (free OST!).

You finished p3, if not how far are you in p3?
I just rescued Fuuka.

The original version is great and velvet room being a place I go so much in the game..that song is stuck in my mind with the city ost and the school one.
If I'm not wrong, its called memories of the city and memories of the school.
I think you're right.

I'm fine with the cell phone idea being used in persona 5, what I really want more is more more and more interaction and more stuff to do. That's what persona is all about to me besides fusing oh-so-awesome demons and dating girls :hurr
Do you mean being a playa? :hurr I think it's funny how you can date 7 girls at once and they don't even know about it. In the P3 drama CD, they made fun of that fact:


So the main character in p4 might appear ?
because
Persona 3 hero died, so I guess there's no sense in making him appear.
Well, he might. No info has been revealed except that P5 is being developed

I really like the track "party for every souls" , I never heard of it before but now its great, a reminiscent of battle for everyone souls but with a happier tone.
Talking about remix, the one that I adore most is
Seems more like an extended + remix than remix tho.
I always like Heaven because I hear it alot in p3 and I like this remix because of the latter parts and when near the end "Memories of You" starts to play.

Posting this because its my favorite j-song currently:

I didn't play FES and only played p3p but I like this song nonetheless. Mainly because it feels so similar to Memories of You but also because its so nice :wtf
That song is pretty catchy all right. "Memories of You" is such a sad song especially if you read the lyrics, which makes sense after what happeend. :crying

FES ED song is more hopeful though

My group of friends and myself manage to get pretty far ( I think ).
To be honest some scenes in catherine was really awkward to watch as a group but anyway, we're up to the Baby Boss when we stopped playing.
The reason ? We ragequit'd
*cough*guide*cough*

From what I've read, if you got the gold trophies, you can skip the puzzles in new game plus.

I knew it. :crying
Cell phone idea? And wow, if the protagonist from P4 becomes a hidden boss, that would be interesting. XD I don't want to imagine him as a bad character, though, since he's so cool, ahaha~
I imagine him as challenging you like Elizabeth, Margaret, and Theo did.

The videos are nice! Blues of Velvet Room is cute, haha~ The third video shows picture of three boys. I recognized two of them from P3 and P4, but where does the other boy come from? Previous series of Persona?
Oh, that's Shin, the MC from the trinity souls anime, which is considered non-canon.

Nope, unfortunately I didn't manage to finish P3 so far while I'm actually at the last month of the game (January, if I remember correctly). I was thinking to play it again this morning, but I couldn't find the disc. :(
Hopefully you'll find it.

Haha, right. It might be strange and different from other games, but interesting. Well, dating girls for me are mostly for the sake of the social links. :3 The demons are interesting, though. Noticed some names from some religions and myths, hoho~
Yeah, there is a lot of religious references in the Shin Megami Tensei games. ^^
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Hey, Zelx. I wonder if you've tried Nodame Cantabile before? I saw the commercial of its anime on Animax, so my thoughts wander to that series again. Considering that you like Kimi ni Todoke, I think more or less you should also enjoy Nodame. :3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I'm playing P3P right now. I'm playing as the girl since I already know what happened to the male MC. Theo is hilarious! :XD

Sweet! I also preorder Persona 2 (free OST!).
I'll never get the chance to preorder anything because of my mum..
Ost..:crying





Do you mean being a playa? :hurr I think it's funny how you can date 7 girls at once and they don't even know about it. In the P3 drama CD, they made fun of that fact:
No, I was doing it for the social links :hurr


:rofl this made me lol'd, I wonder if my MC's personality is like that.
My fav girl in p3 is yukari tho and I always felt that Mc should end up with her.


That song is pretty catchy all right. "Memories of You" is such a sad song especially if you read the lyrics, which makes sense after what happeend. :crying
Whenever memories of you comes up on my player, I'm instantly reminded of p3 ending and the sky with the credits rolling..
its a good song and ITA about the lyrics:crying



*cough*guide*cough*

From what I've read, if you got the gold trophies, you can skip the puzzles in new game plus.
I guess that's alot more convenient if I'm working towards multiple endings.
My friends all agreed on Catherine "Good" Ending, the smexi one with the C :drool



Oh, that's Shin, the MC from the trinity souls anime, which is considered non-canon.
Trinity souls was messed up imo, could have used the money to make a good P3 anime.
But that's what I heard anyway, I never really watched it.


Hey, Zelx. I wonder if you've tried Nodame Cantabile before? I saw the commercial of its anime on Animax, so my thoughts wander to that series again. Considering that you like Kimi ni Todoke, I think more or less you should also enjoy Nodame. :3
NOOOODAAAAMEEE :wtf
ah..
ah..
crap.
You see this is my short story about me and NC. I only finished watching season 1 and dropped it.. :sweat actually that was because the second season wasn't as interesting and I was satisfied by the season 1's ending.
Anyway, I heard it gets a lot better later on, so I decided to pick it up someday..
and that day never came..:sweat
maybe now it will since you reminded me, I completely forgotten about it.
It's quite different from Kimi ni Todoke tho :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yay! :wtf
It seems like you're following the anime? I only watched the live action. Peeked through the art and was not impressed at all. That also stopped me from watching the live action, actually; I thought it was not that interesting. But eventually I tried the live action... and deeply in love with it. :wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yeah, the trinity souls anime was slow and focused more on the psychological side. The thing that annoyed fans off was the fact that the anime claimed that adults could no longer use Personas even though they could in the game. I think they just didn't want to animate Akihiko's persona.

Nodame Cantible live-action drama was my favorite! :wtf Have you watched that one yet?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Nodame Cantible live-action drama was my favorite! :wtf Have you watched that one yet?
Oooh, riki. :wtf
Well, I think you should try the live action too, Zelx. It's an interesting adventure, lol~
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Nodame Cantible live-action drama was my favorite! Have you watched that one yet?
Nope but I wanted to try the movie in the past once, when it was showing over here in Sg. Too bad I completely forgotten about it.
Seems like the live-action drama is a big success seeing the posts you and phio made. I'll give it a go :D
Uh did the live-action drama cover paris?

oh and I love your set riki, this is the first time I've seen P2's persona and its pretty cool, altho it looks a bit like megaman.
Did you check out the persona 3 manga ?
Oooh, riki. :wtf
Well, I think you should try the live action too, Zelx. It's an interesting adventure, lol~
Haha, nodame cantabile is a wonderful show and I really like the characters, particularly nodame. I didn't watch the live-action and chose the anime because nodame in the anime is much cuter. But I'll give it a go.
Have you heard the first ending song for nodame cantabile ?


Ah, this brought back old feelings in me :lmao
I'm so in love with you~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yes, the live drama has the Paris episodes as well. This is how we go with the live action:

1st season ~ 11 episodes, before they both go to Paris
2nd season (not really a season, actually) ~ 2 episodes, about Chiaki's competition at Paris and Nodame's struggle with her studies at the Conservatoire
3rd season (again, not actually a season) ~ in form of movies in theater, 2 parts, about Chiaki's debut as a conductor of an orchestra and Nodame's wish of doing a piano concerto

I cried, I laughed, I enjoyed the musics. Everything was great on this series. XD Honestly speaking I am not interested with the art; so I chose the live action. ^^

And that song is so sweet, Zelx! Definitely in love with Chiaki-senpai. <3
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

Yes, the live drama has the Paris episodes as well. This is how we go with the live action:

1st season ~ 11 episodes, before they both go to Paris
2nd season (not really a season, actually) ~ 2 episodes, about Chiaki's competition at Paris and Nodame's struggle with her studies at the Conservatoire
3rd season (again, not actually a season) ~ in form of movies in theater, 2 parts, about Chiaki's debut as a conductor of an orchestra and Nodame's wish of doing a piano concerto
Oh crap..
glad that I didn't watched the movies or I would have skipped the entire paris..
thanks for the info!

I cried, I laughed, I enjoyed the musics. Everything was great on this series. XD Honestly speaking I am not interested with the art; so I chose the live action. ^^
Well..I haven't cried yet.. :oh but don't spoil me, I'll be doing this:
Live action season 1 of nodame -> anime season 2 of nodame (paris chapter) -> live action season 2 -> anime season 3
-> movies
:spaz

And that song is so sweet, Zelx! Definitely in love with Chiaki-senpai. <3
Chiaki is an amazing guy once we get to know him :lmao
and I really like the song and the person who sang it too.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

No, no, I won't. Have fun to go on a journey with this craziest pairing I have ever known (I think). XD
And your schedule about Nodame is so complicated and long. I just hope you'll catch up soon so we can talk about it, ehe~

Chiaki-senpai is an amazing guy. He is so talented in music. Personally I think Tamaki Hiroshi (Chiaki-senpai's actor) played a good job for his character. The actress for Nodame too. ^^
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

I suppose there's no chance that the title refers to the Neil Young album...

*checks last two pages*

Thought so...

Only Persona game I played was Persona 3, but maaaaaaaaaaan, that game was awesome. If they do develop Persona 5 for the PS3, I'm so gonna buy it. :wtf Although I haven't played at all for quite some time... Hm... *heads off to the PS3*



*PS3 is right next to me since I only have one room... so I'm not heading off anywhere, it was just a figure of speech and why am I still writing, gonna play now bai*
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Harvest Moon :zomg

You have a PS3, Orgz?

Can you pm me your PSN ID? :wtf I don't think have yours yet.
 
Top