Re: Harvest Moon 
I heard that the later bosses are more freaky since they circle around you. I haven't continue playing it though; P3P is keeping me occupied.
I think I remember that Atlus hinted that they were developing P5. It would be cool if they officially announce it during the P4 anime.

Yeah, I know. I usually freaked out if the creature is so close.Haha, it's really interesting and there's something you won't miss feeling while playing it..
panic![]()
I do hope that since they are done with Catherine they might start or continue Persona 5![]()
I heard that the later bosses are more freaky since they circle around you. I haven't continue playing it though; P3P is keeping me occupied.I think I remember that Atlus hinted that they were developing P5. It would be cool if they officially announce it during the P4 anime.

Hmmm... It would be cool if they have references to the last two games. However, my brother pointed out that...I haven't even finished my P3 and P4...If there is a P5, would you prefer it to be a continuation from the previous series or completely new again, like what we have with P3 and P4?
![]()
in P3, you defeated the Shadows that existed in the world while in P4, you got rid of Shadows that existed inside human's hearts.
The battle version of "The Poem of Everyone's Soul" (the Velvet Room theme) is so amazing~P3 soundtracks are pretty good. I particularly like the theme of Velvet Room; a bit creepy but beautiful nonetheless. And I saw someone at my campus who can play that theme on piano. OMG.I also like the background music of the town, when the main character go to stations or plaza. :3=
Last edited by a moderator:
If there is a P5, would you prefer it to be a continuation from the previous series or completely new again, like what we have with P3 and P4?





this made me lol'd, I wonder if my MC's personality is like that.

but don't spoil me, I'll be doing this: