The Bravery

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: LiSA worship thread.

phio, I'm talking about pantalea :D

and naru , r u serious :derp
but if you really want it, I'll try and make one for you ? Just don't expect much :faint

OH AND BAKA, NICE BLEACH SIG.
whats with the bleach sigs anyway, I want to change now too.
Speaking of set change i need to change mine but i have no time or patience to find a set someone suggest something :gwah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: LiSA worship thread.

and naru , r u serious :derp
but if you really want it, I'll try and make one for you ? Just don't expect much :faint
you would? You don't have to, I know that you are stressed right now :/ but if you should find the time I would happily accept any sig you made :) it's time for a change anyway

so I just watched ep 13, that bitch is just crazy D:

I guess Rika will beat her next time, they are all trusting each other now and she knows the culprit. Still I think there's more than just Takano, Rena's talk of a real Oyashiro-sama made me quite curious.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Congrats on winning the Writing the Contest! :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Speaking of set change i need to change mine but i have no time or patience to find a set someone suggest something :gwah
fav animanga?

so I just watched ep 13, that bitch is just crazy D:

I guess Rika will beat her next time, they are all trusting each other now and she knows the culprit. Still I think there's more than just Takano, Rena's talk of a real Oyashiro-sama made me quite curious.
How's it now? Ep?
Yep, its the power of friendship and trust in the end :lmao
Congrats on winning the Writing the Contest! :)
You too riki :blai I really like how you it is about citizens in war and how a part of it is just so sad.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Thanks!

I sorta based it off my mom's experience during the Vietnam War (Tet Invasion) with some changes of course.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

How's it now? Ep?
Finished second season :nod I could kinda feel with

Takano. Her backstory really was sad :( the end was great, I don't mind to see Takano getting sparred. She definitely had a good goal in mind but was too passionate about it. Now I do wonder what happened at the end. Rika got older and traveled back in time to prevent Takano from loosing her parents? I couldn't find something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Chizu, only Umineko ... Chizu, guess you confound it? Looks like there isn't any real continuation to the story, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei seems like some kind of spin-off after the real story and Kira seems to be just for fanservice. Should I watch one/both?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Takano. Her backstory really was sad :( the end was great, I don't mind to see Takano getting sparred. She definitely had a good goal in mind but was too passionate about it. Now I do wonder what happened at the end. Rika got older and traveled back in time to prevent Takano from loosing her parents? I couldn't find something like Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Chizu, only Umineko ... Chizu, guess you confound it? Looks like there isn't any real continuation to the story, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei seems like some kind of spin-off after the real story and Kira seems to be just for fanservice. Should I watch one/both?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, poor takano. Her character is changed by circumstances eh? I'm glad you like the ending :D
The rika that travelled back in time is actually not rika, that was bernkastel, the witch of miracles.
Bernkastel is the reason behind why rika is able to travel to different worlds/stay alive.
You can say bern is part of rika, but you can also say that she is not. it's complicated to understand unless you read Umineko.

I'll give you a bit of umineko spoiler, Higurashi might actually be a game between two witches in the umineko universe.
The first witch being bernkastel, the witch of miracles.
The second witch is lambdadelta, the witch of certainties. The game is played this way: Lambda set the world so certain
that everything will happen in a crazy way that everyone will die. That is her powers of certainty. The only way for bern
to win is to create a miracle that destroys what Lambda sets. Like I said, its hard to put it in words unless you know Umineko :bored

Yep, rei is a spin-off but there's a serious 4 episodes in there, so you should still watch it.
Kira is..:notrust fanservice if it sits with you.
What's your fav higurashi character? Mine is mio :wtf she's the only one that isn't batshit crazy in the entire story.

Have you heard of this song? It's damn famous over in the animanga community, ask any otaku.
it was an ost for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's visual novel. I think it was used during the question arcs(the ones where
everything and everyone is going crazy) and later used again in the answer arcs.
Kindda like a little bit of hope in despair :D




Ah, I see~ XD Well, kind of busy lately, tried to go around as much as I could too. ^^;

I like your new avatar. XD Are you going to make a sig to match it?
NOOo! i Can't believe I totally missed your post.
Well..there's no sig to match this awesome avy :wtf So I'll leave it there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: LiSA worship thread.

phio, I'm talking about pantalea :D

and naru , r u serious :derp
but if you really want it, I'll try and make one for you ? Just don't expect much :faint

OH AND BAKA, NICE BLEACH SIG.
whats with the bleach sigs anyway, I want to change now too.
Lol I (think?) I'm the same as you, it's just some nicely done crops with MS paint for the Baka in it. :lmao

Zelx I'm freaking results come tomoz morining :bored

Also 1st in state results came out already, I've been disappointed, didn't win chinese (got taken by some person from Singapore, @_@, I don't understand why they're elegible.) but my friend got 1st in Phys. like seriously that's Holy Cow...:XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

So a singaporean stole the crown from you :teehee
Okay, that was insensitive :comfort
my results is drawing close too. The soonest by Friday and latest by next week.
This.. is my crossroad in life man :faint
are you surrounded by geniuses :oh
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

So a singaporean stole the crown from you :teehee
Okay, that was insensitive :comfort
my results is drawing close too. The soonest by Friday and latest by next week.
This.. is my crossroad in life man :faint
are you surrounded by geniuses :oh
lolNaw I'm not really pissed, although I will rage hard if it turns out i was like 2nd by a tiny margin or something. I doubt it, but I'd like a top 10 in state, especially when only 250ish people do the subject...:crying

Yeah surrounded by geniuses but not one myself. It's a sad position. But hey at least I'm not deluding myself into thinking I'm that good :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Yeah, poor takano. Her character is changed by circumstances eh? I'm glad you like the ending :D
The rika that travelled back in time is actually not rika, that was bernkastel, the witch of miracles.
Bernkastel is the reason behind why rika is able to travel to different worlds/stay alive.
You can say bern is part of rika, but you can also say that she is not. it's complicated to understand unless you read Umineko.

I'll give you a bit of umineko spoiler, Higurashi might actually be a game between two witches in the umineko universe.
The first witch being bernkastel, the witch of miracles.
The second witch is lambdadelta, the witch of certainties. The game is played this way: Lambda set the world so certain
that everything will happen in a crazy way that everyone will die. That is her powers of certainty. The only way for bern
to win is to create a miracle that destroys what Lambda sets. Like I said, its hard to put it in words unless you know Umineko :bored

Yep, rei is a spin-off but there's a serious 4 episodes in there, so you should still watch it.
Kira is..:notrust fanservice if it sits with you.
What's your fav higurashi character? Mine is mio :wtf she's the only one that isn't batshit crazy in the entire story.
ah I see, now that makes sense. Looks like quite the interesting story, so do I need to watch/read Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru to see the continuation of the story? :headscratch

hmm I don't have a single fav but Mio is one of my favs too. The other ones would be
Takano

she turned out to be quite the interesting villain in the end. Or maybe it's just because I guessed so early that she would be the villain :3c

and Akasaka. Shion's bodyguard( forgot the name) was pretty badass too when he

he used the shotgun to intimidate the Yamainu :amuse

Have you heard of this song? It's damn famous over in the animanga community, ask any otaku.
it was an ost for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni's visual novel. I think it was used during the question arcs(the ones where
everything and everyone is going crazy) and later used again in the answer arcs.
Kindda like a little bit of hope in despair :D
doesn't seem familiar but it's definitely a nice song! Do you like it too?

And what's with the new awesome Naruto set, damn you! :bored
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

lolNaw I'm not really pissed, although I will rage hard if it turns out i was like 2nd by a tiny margin or something. I doubt it, but I'd like a top 10 in state, especially when only 250ish people do the subject...:crying
:gwah That's awesome.
Wei she meh ni de hua wen zhe yang hao?! WEI SHE MEH WO DE ZHE YANG CHA?! :faint
but its still elite-ish to be top 10 among 250. You should treat yourself to something.
and yeah, I understand how being 2nd by a tiny margin feels. That is rage-worthy.
Yeah surrounded by geniuses but not one myself. It's a sad position. But hey at least I'm not deluding myself into thinking I'm that good :XD
Just because your user is baka doesn't make you a baka..or does it :headscratch
Nah, I'm sure it doesn't. You're probably one of those potentially unawaken geniuses or something. But a hardworker always wins a genius..or so shounen manga says..but you know, I'm sure you're great.
At least better than me in chinese :gwah


ah I see, now that makes sense. Looks like quite the interesting story, so do I need to watch/read Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru to see the continuation of the story? :headscratch
Chiru? Chiru is like the answer arcs to Umineko no Naku Koro ni (question arcs) . So there's no need to watch/read chiru unless you watch/read Umineko no Naku Koro ni first :p
Well..the anime is bad but you can try the manga(not all chapters are scanlated/translated) or the visual novel if you have the time.
This is what umineko is about.
if you're interested to give the first episode(total of 8) a chance, here.

she turned out to be quite the interesting villain in the end. Or maybe it's just because I guessed so early that she would be the villain :3c
Fine, so maybe I failed in the guessing game :bored I was under the impression that keiichi was the murderer all the way :lmao but the detective cannot be a murderer. .

and Akasaka. Shion's bodyguard( forgot the name) was pretty badass too when he

he used the shotgun to intimidate the Yamainu :amuse
Its also thanks to akasaka that rika is save :XD

doesn't seem familiar but it's definitely a nice song! Do you like it too?
I love it :blai
I'm not sure why, it sounds so higurashi like to me. Just like naraku no hana.

And what's with the new awesome Naruto set, damn you! :bored
It's taken from zerochan, I just found some images and crop it, you should go too. Tons of epic anime images there :woo
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Thanks!

I sorta based it off my mom's experience during the Vietnam War (Tet Invasion) with some changes of course.
Your mum was present during the Viet War??

I sorta read both your stories and it was really well written! Congrats to you both :super
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Thanks goldb :D You should join in too next time.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

:gwah That's awesome.
Wei she meh ni de hua wen zhe yang hao?! WEI SHE MEH WO DE ZHE YANG CHA?! :faint
but its still elite-ish to be top 10 among 250. You should treat yourself to something.
and yeah, I understand how being 2nd by a tiny margin feels. That is rage-worthy.
No, no, no.

1. I'm not that good, and you're not shit. Definitely not.
2. You misunderstood. I was hoping to get state rank.
3. Guess what. I'm not in top ten, so don't worry. :XD

First got a 97 or something. I got a 93, and first in my school got 94. God dammit I wanted to beat him so bad...:crying

Also you nervouse about your results? :XD

I know I didn't sleep much last night @_@
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Ugh.I misunderstood because I read your "I'd like" as I had, like . :fail

but no, my chinese is really bad :bored
So did you get high position in school ranking?

Very nervous sir, I could hardly sleep :crying and there's still 5 to 6 days to go. It's confirmed as the 19th of this month :iik
But well, what's done is done right?
So maybe I'll play skyrim tomorrow, I've not played it for 4 days :faint
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Ugh.I misunderstood because I read your "I'd like" as I had, like . :fail

but no, my chinese is really bad :bored
So did you get high position in school ranking?

Very nervous sir, I could hardly sleep :crying and there's still 5 to 6 days to go. It's confirmed as the 19th of this month :iik
But well, what's done is done right?
So maybe I'll play skyrim tomorrow, I've not played it for 4 days :faint

:XD Niiice but yeah I'm not that pro.

Yeah, I got second, but our school only has 5 kids doing chinese :darn

Haha you should just Chill. Nothing can change it now :XD

And yes, go play some skyrim. The day flies by when I'm playing. ANd prevents me from posting here :rofl
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Thanks goldb :D You should join in too next time.
Unfortunately I can't write to literature or anything of the likes. I can just about string together a sentence :eek I'll leave that to you guys and I'll carry on with whatever is it I do around here....:headscratch
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

fav animanga?
That would be fairy tail and one piece but i need a shojo now so i need a good set of kimi ni todoke!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: If you always worry about the past it's your loss because you won't be able to enjoy the present.

Chiru? Chiru is like the answer arcs to Umineko no Naku Koro ni (question arcs) . So there's no need to watch/read chiru unless you watch/read Umineko no Naku Koro ni first :p
Well..the anime is bad but you can try the manga(not all chapters are scanlated/translated) or the visual novel if you have the time.
This is what umineko is about.
if you're interested to give the first episode(total of 8) a chance, here.
ah I see. Back then you said something about the order I should watch/read the Higurashi series. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni -> Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai -> Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Chiru.
That's why I thought you were talking about Umineko in that part because I couldn't find a Higurashi Chiru :headscratch

so the anime is crap? Then there's no use you watch it? :gwah

Fine, so maybe I failed in the guessing game :bored I was under the impression that keiichi was the murderer all the way :lmao but the detective cannot be a murderer. .
[/QUOTE]

:nana Keiichi being the murder would have been hilarious XD I guess I could be a good detective :derp

btw do you still watch UN-GO? The show has become pretty good in the last few episodes! (since the Novelist and Betteuto(?) were introduced)

It's taken from zerochan, I just found some images and crop it, you should go too. Tons of epic anime images there :woo
yup it's a great site, thanks for the recommendation! :thumbs
my current set is from there too, what do you think about it?
 
Top