The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

It's tiring... very tiring...

On the holidays, I usually find myself waking up at around 12-1PM, but now I seem to automatically wake up at 5AM. -_-; I try to sleep a bit more, but I fail. >_>
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: iPho

hey ICe whats your fav season of the year?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Happy Chinese New Year, Ice! :confetti
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: iPho

你好!!!!!!!

风柔,雨润,花好,月圆,幸福生活日日甜!:D
东去,春来,似水,如烟,春节在眼前!:amuse
说一声珍重,道一声平安!:tem
祝你及家人幸福永远!:nuts
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: iPho

春节快乐! I hope you and your family are having a wondrous Chinese New Year :D
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

hey ICe whats your fav season of the year?
Hmm... definitely autumn! :tem Winter is too cold (I have a low tolerance for the cold...), summer is too hot, and in spring I get hayfever. :darn.

Also, my birthday is in autumn! :nuts

Happy Chinese New Year, Ice! :confetti
Thanks riki!! Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

你好!!!!!!!

风柔,雨润,花好,月圆,幸福生活日日甜!:D
东去,春来,似水,如烟,春节在眼前!:amuse
说一声珍重,道一声平安!:tem
祝你及家人幸福永远!:nuts
谢谢你,沙拉!:tem
Since my Chinese is so crappy, I'll reply in English for the rest of it! Happy Chinese New Year~!! I wish you and your family eternal happiness as well~! :tem

春节快乐! I hope you and your family are having a wondrous Chinese New Year :D
新年快乐!Ditto to you! Have you been eating nian gao, fish or dumplings? :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: iPho

Hey chibi. Heared there's a storm something coming around.
You fine?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

Do u like kung fu panda Ice?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: iPho

Hey chibi. Heared there's a storm something coming around.
You fine?
Heya E3! Long time no see. :XD
Ah yeah, that would be the category 5 cyclone Yasi... That's way up north from me, so I'm totally fine, but unfortunately for thousands of people, they aren't. :darn

Do u like kung fu panda Ice?
Yeah, I've only seen it once, but it was pretty good, from what I remember. :XD
 

Channy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
292
Reaction score
169
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: iPho

Whats your favorite Holiday of the year Ice
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: iPho

What would you say was the most dangerous thing you've done in your life? What is your favourite tv show? Do you like home and away or neighbours? (the only aussie shows shown here are the soaps >.>) Who is your favourite author and who is your favourite non-kpop/far east asian musician? :oh
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

What kind of man will you marry Ice? :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

or maybe the boy like me :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: iPho

12 fricking guests! :jawdrop

Queen Chibi's so popular! :confetti

:XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: iPho

Don't go there. This is Queen Chibi's thread. :-_-

Tread Spam carefully. :-_-

[sizept=1]I know you guys are "joking". =P[/sizept]
same here, what do u imagine?
14 guest :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top