Re: iPho
Ni hao (你好) means 'hello' in Chinese.
Ni hao (你好) means 'hello' in Chinese.


That word is actually seen as an insulting term over here. xD But anyway, people refereed to gypsies here are usually referring about the irish travellers. Snatch for example has some (if you've watched the film, Brad Pitts character). Its also sometimes referred to Romanians but its only when speaking about them in regards to continental Europe. Like the coverage of those french evictions for example. I havent heard it ever referred to Hungary.My mates call me "The Gypsy" because I'm partially Hungarian even though they perfectly know that I'm from the aristocratic part of Budapest *insulted*
Even though it's common knowledge that hungarians = gypsys.... riiiiite!?



Ah, yeah!Did you read that new clamp series (or is it still only that oneshot) (because of that avatar)?
Is it any good?![]()
The first chapter was released a few days ago.
It's pretty good so far, so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully, they'll explain some of the stuff a bit more.

Have I missed something here. Please explain.iPho~ Keep calm and grow a moustache.


) And it's a huge hit with everyone at school.

I'm so honoured you posted your 5000th post here!!
And for that, I shall thank you.Sorry,sorry,sorry for not replying for so long!Try it, try it, try it!! And when you have, tell me what you think!
Ooh yeah!! I should reread that bit... with it being monthly, the previous chapters are all fuzzy in my memory.![]()
I'm looking forward to the new Bakuman chapter too!!Since Sleepyfans has disbanded, IEM is the only group doing Baku now.
![]()
You haven't read Sket Dance?!You say you have no time? Yet you were reading a manga where the dude randomly started levitating in class and floated out of the room through a window...
(Wait, was that you? >_>)


D.Gray-Man is confusing me.I need to re-read the whole manga to fully understand the things that will happen later on.
But it wasn't because it was boring,i was really tired.
That was Palepoli.A very weird manga,you should read it

Nearly a whole month late, Googz!Sorry,sorry,sorry for not replying for so long!
How are you?We haven't talked in a long time.
Anyway,here comes my long over-due post.
D.Gray-Man is confusing me.I need to re-read the whole manga to fully understand the things that will happen later on.
The new Bakuman chapters are kinda awesome.Nanamine-kun is a nice villain,even though i actually don't really like him being one.It seems as if his way of doing things is seen as wrong from the very beginning without even considering it as a possible method,even if you have to change some things.I'm thankful that IEM are still doing it,even though it's a pain to wait until saturday
No,i haven't>_>I tried the first chapter a few days ago,but i feel asleep.But it wasn't because it was boring,i was really tired.
That was Palepoli.A very weird manga,you should read it
Happy Valentine's Day!![]()
)
I've been good, but school's been keeping me busy... and you? 
It's about 30 or so chapters behind, but I heard that Trinity Bakuma are picking up the pace with it, so I'm really excited!
And you should read Sket Dance.
?

lol i have a lot of assignment and some research papers to indulge into .I've been pretty good, and like the other 3405786786 people who have asked me, I'll give the same answer: I now have a huge pile of homework to do every week. >_>
Anyway, how about you?

You just don't have the acquired taste for it.Seriously... Cheese, wasabi and Green Tea-flavored Kit Kats?
DISGUSTING MUCH!?!?
About the cheese flavoured one, apparently my friend's brother vomited after eating it... The flavour was only super mild though... 

Ahh, I see. Good luck with everything!!lol i have a lot of assignment and some research papers to indulge into .
+ i have exam coming (if thats what you wanted to know)
but over all i am getting on so-so![]()


Seriously, why not just leave it at plain chocolate. WASABI FLAVORED? Wasabi and chocolate just don't seem to go well together. Actually, wasabi doesn't seem to go well with anything. It just tastes... bad. Yuck.
And wasabi is friggin' awesome with sushi! 
