The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Arro dumped AI
GB dumped AI
who's next? :lmao

@fafyy i didnt register for the MG. GB gonna be happy this time :lmao
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

I cant believe AI is still mad that I rejected him bak then. AI its time to move forward. If i knew you would take it so hard, I wouldnt actually reject you then.oh well :dancin
Still being delusional? No one wants a fake Russian like you, get over yourself. I'd rather be with Jorped than be with you. :dancin



Don't make me make fun of you on FB again. Ò.Ó
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

I didn't betray you. :darn gb I betray all I want though. :derp

Jin you dare smack your superior!?! :smack Don't make me PM you stuff again. :3c
My eyes. :crying


I cant believe AI is still mad that I rejected him bak then. AI its time to move forward. If i knew you would take it so hard, I wouldnt actually reject you then.oh well :dancin
Don't worry, gb. He'll be running back to us in no time. :dancin

Arro dumped AI
GB dumped AI
who's next? :lmao

@fafyy i didnt register for the MG. GB gonna be happy this time :lmao
He truly is gb's one and only loyal slave. He gets passed around to anyone and everyone. :lmao

Still being delusional? No one wants a fake Russian like you, get over yourself. I'd rather be with Jorped than be with you. :dancin


Don't make me make fun of you on FB again. Ò.Ó
Bugz, gb and jorped. That's Sannin No Anauma Aho for ya~ You baka hater~ :dancin
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

.________________.
You won't play? Seriously???
Nooo, scav!!! I'll be a pain if you don't play x.x"
C'mon ;-; It's no fun without you!
And don't be so cocky, stupid french xP
Just go to the freaking registry thread Ç.Ç
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Arro dumped AI
GB dumped AI
who's next? :lmao

You don't have to worry it wont be you. Just reading what you write is too much for me. :s

Falla & Evil >>>>>>>> gb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scav
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

You don't have to worry it wont be you. Just reading what you write is too much for me. :s

Falla & Evil >>>>>>>> gb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scav
im glad u don't like me. If a nerd man, who think he's a angel girl, who's dumped by everybody like u throw a garbage,start to like me, fo real i'll cut myself :lmao

@Fafyy sweet :hug but i still don't think i'll play
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

scav got what? :o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

You're not playing and now you're being mean to AI???
Ò.Ó scav!
:laser

Okey, good night XD
And sorry about the party here, Icei-chan ;-;
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

im glad u don't like me. If a nerd man, who think he's a angel girl, who's dumped by everybody like u throw a garbage,start to like me, fo real i'll cut myself :lmao

@Fafyy sweet :hug but i still don't think i'll play


Whatever makes you sleep at night Chunk
:o i remember days when i used to be ur number one.

Scav got After_imaged
You'll come back to me. :smugbunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Place Your Bets for the Scavenger Hunt!!

Omg, you guys. :faint

Hmm... the result of the scav. hunt is pretty hard to predict... a lot of the teams are on par with each other, albeit a few minutes difference and technical difficulties...

The Angels have maintained their position in 1st place for the first two days, but encountered technical difficulties and RL for the third day... if we count Imphystegius as a team from day 1, they're maintaining their position in 2nd very well... (Except for the 2nd day, where Blai was super late. -_-;) The dark horses would be Digi's team and scav's team... Digi's team has been 4th for the past 3 days, even though he's been complaining so much... while scav's team made a super comeback today. :blink And then there's the Chibis... We've been gaining on the others in terms of position for the past three days with only about 2 members working on the clues each day... so I take this as a good sign. :XD But we'll probably be screwed if BBB and I have to leave for school. :darn We're counting on you, Googz!! :cheerbunny

^Captain Obvious

So all in all, if Team Angel keeps it up with no technical difficulties or RL to deal with, they'll probably end up winning this... if Hyst and Impy can work together well enough, they have a huge chance of winning too. But if scav maintains his speed from today, he'll just make everybody bite the dust. :darn

But anyway~ Everyone has a chance~! You guys better not underestimate the chibis. :3c


And that's it for my rant and commentary. :oh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Place Your Bets for the Scavenger Hunt!!

I'd like to give my two cents. It's obvious that team angel is a one man team, evil is their rock without evil they are the weakest, same with bugzee team even though gb pulled off a nice display. TEAM CHIBI haaaaaaaaaaa Only BBB is any good.Team scav is a favorite to win, but they are very hot and cold, the could take first or last on last day, they are not consistent at all. I'd say team Hystustimp team are the best, but just because you have the best players doesn't mean you are the best team, AMIRITE REAL MADRID GALACTICOS!? Still I'd say they will win. My team is consistent and overall we are the best!! anyone of us can solve any of the riddles, my team solved all 3 riddles before I joined em(the hard ones!!) They helped me out in round 3 aswell, PLUS! They also can be on every night since I am a neet, makai is like 30(big boy pants) and kdowns is american so the game fits his schedule! Finally I'd say this round was a fluke, way too easy, even the worst of the players could pass it in time.


My verdict is team scav, team Hystustimpy AND team angel if evil is on at the time take the win...My team won't finish last that's all I can say.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Place Your Bets for the Scavenger Hunt!!

I would like to inform you that I was the one who found all the clues from days 1 and 3, and knew that they were clues. When I went to sleep on the first day, BBB and Googz passed the 2nd clue a lot of times, but they didn't realize it was a clue until I pointed it out. -_-; IIRC, BBB found all of the clues for the 2nd day with the help of Googz, and I was busy sleeping. :oh So don't go ruling me out as useless, okaii? :3c

As I said before, Team Angel was only started late today because of technical difficulties, and they finished it quickly once they sorted it out without Evil.

Imphystegius and scav's team are huge threats due to their speed... As for your team, you maintain a good pace, but can you speed up on the last day?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Place Your Bets for the Scavenger Hunt!!

Thanks Icei u.u

AI couldn't participate on the first day, I couldn't participate on the second one, and Evil couldnt participate yesterday. And we were never fast, we always took sometime, 1h or more, but yesterday people were super fast. By the time I could be online, two teams had already finished, basically. AI joined me a lil later (his skype wasn't working) and we took the same time as always. Third day was different from the other two. In the first one, if you didn't know or couldn't search about the Wright Bros, you were in a disadvantage. In first and second day, there was riddles about mangas. If you didn't know about the serie, you were again in disadvantage o.o Third day was only about checking words in the riddles and search them XD But don't say it's a one man team u.u We always try to be online at the same time so we all can participate. AI contributed a lot so we could finish day2 in first place again u.u
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Place Your Bets for the Scavenger Hunt!!

Team scav, look, our team is in your thread title.
WHO ELSE :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top