Re: Team Chibi, GO!
I helped him forget you, GeeBee ^-^
I helped him forget you, GeeBee ^-^


Still being delusional? No one wants a fake Russian like you, get over yourself. I'd rather be with Jorped than be with you.I cant believe AI is still mad that I rejected him bak then. AI its time to move forward. If i knew you would take it so hard, I wouldnt actually reject you then.oh well![]()

oh your so helpful in such situations. A true sanbaka memberI helped him forget you, GeeBee ^-^
My eyes.I didn't betray you.gb I betray all I want though.
Jin you dare smack your superior!?!Don't make me PM you stuff again.
![]()

Don't worry, gb. He'll be running back to us in no time.I cant believe AI is still mad that I rejected him bak then. AI its time to move forward. If i knew you would take it so hard, I wouldnt actually reject you then.oh well![]()

He truly is gb's one and only loyal slave. He gets passed around to anyone and everyone.Arro dumped AI
GB dumped AI
who's next?
@fafyy i didnt register for the MG. GB gonna be happy this time![]()

Bugz, gb and jorped. That's Sannin No Anauma Aho for ya~ You baka hater~Still being delusional? No one wants a fake Russian like you, get over yourself. I'd rather be with Jorped than be with you.
Don't make me make fun of you on FB again. Ò.Ó

Arro dumped AI
GB dumped AI
who's next?![]()

im glad u don't like me. If aYou don't have to worry it wont be you. Just reading what you write is too much for me.
Falla & Evil >>>>>>>> gb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scav

but i still don't think i'll playYou don't have to worry it wont be you. Just reading what you write is too much for me.
Falla & Evil >>>>>>>> gb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> scav
i remember days when i used to be ur number one.
Nice one!i remember days when i used to be ur number one.
Scav got After_imaged


im glad u don't like me. If anerdman, who think he's aangelgirl, who's dumped by everybody like u throw a garbage,start to like me, fo real i'll cut myself
@Fafyy sweetbut i still don't think i'll play
You'll come back to me.i remember days when i used to be ur number one.
Scav got After_imaged

oh you will![]()
Whatever makes you sleep at night Chunk
You'll come back to me.![]()

You're not playing and now you're being mean to AI???
Ò.Ó scav!
Okey, good night XD
And sorry about the party here, Icei-chan ;-;

nice pic, u're making a new dance?![]()
Whatever makes you sleep at night Chunk

) The dark horses would be Digi's team and scav's team... Digi's team has been 4th for the past 3 days, even though he's been complaining so much... while scav's team made a super comeback today.
And then there's the Chibis... We've been gaining on the others in terms of position for the past three days with only about 2 members working on the clues each day... so I take this as a good sign.
But we'll probably be screwed if BBB and I have to leave for school.
We're counting on you, Googz!! 


IIRC, BBB found all of the clues for the 2nd day with the help of Googz, and I was busy sleeping.
So don't go ruling me out as useless, okaii? 
