Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
...what weird way is time passing in? Granted, but since I don't understand what you mean, I will have to grant your wish by changing you, making you believe the passage of time isn't weird, instead of unwierding it.

I wish every person knew every language in the world.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
It means it seems to be passing too fast.

Granted but there is only one language in the world now.

I wish freshly baked bread would suddenly appear in our table every morning.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,771
Gender
Female
Country
China
granted but everyone tries to break and enter into your home to eat your bread

i wish i could eat mcdo daily without gaining any calories
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but it now has other bad effects on your health like x3 cholesterol.

I wish I could read people's minds.

Granted but there is only one language in the world now.
Wow even better thanks mr genie!
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you only hear the thoughts and you can't tell who thinks what, and you suddenly hear that someone is plotting to kill you without knowing who that person is ~

I wish I wasn't this busy
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you get bored with nothing to do.

I wish shino plays my mg.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
:biblethump

Granted , buttttttttttt I won't show up in the game thread and you'll find someone to replace me ~

I wish Juviii hosts many more games in the future for me to play ~
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you can't miss any of them.

I wish I had the power to know the history of all my ancestors since the Middle Ages.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but you won't be happy with what you find out. From murderers to slavers, you got the whole package.

I wish I could slow down time. So I can complete boring tasks in less time.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but after 2 seconds of slower time.... you realized it was a terrible mistake due to the fact one minute before you passed gas and the effect still lingers due to slowing time. You were taught a valuable lesson in being careful what you wish for.

I wished I learned the same lesson as Gry.
:emocat
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
The same lesson to not pass gas when time is slower?? Granted but you only do it when people are around and everyone thinks you are rude.

I wish I didn't have a sore throat.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Feel better .
:comfort
Granted but you're sore in all other places.
I wish the lights didn't flicker.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but it's just darkness now.

I wish to find a mysterious giant egg for an unknown creature ~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but that egg turns into a dinosaur 🦕 & eats you. 😋

I wish I could eat dinosaur meat.🤞
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you time travel to the mesozoic era and are later eaten by one.

I wish bureaucracy disappears.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted then the world turns into an ethical and moral world and you couldn't handle it.

Wish travel times were shorter or teleportation was a thing.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you accidentaly get teleported to a lion's mouth and are still eaten.

I wish Mercury retrograde was over.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then for a year you have to eat Mercury.

I wish fast foods were healthy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but they're now not filling anymore and you're still hungry after.

I wish fast food was even less healthy than it is now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Why do you want to kill us all??
Ok granted but panda dies after eating a MCchiky.

I wish to know why...
 
Top