Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, but now there's no wind blowing ever where you live

I wish my toilet was a smart device with AI built in
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,729
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but one day the toilets become too smart and takeover the entire world.

I wish schools did a better job with basic education.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,093
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but then everyone turns into something like robots 🤖.

Wish we could understand and master the matrix....
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you can never leave.

I wish I could get UR cards in raids, redeems and packs in anigame.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,729
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the release of future expansion packs will dilute the value eventually. Have to sell @ peak before future expansion sets are announced.

I wish I had better options for mulching logs and branches. The standard mulcher does branches 2 to 3 inches diameter. Some of mine are closer to 24 inches.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you get a huuuge mulcher, but you run the risk constantly of falling into it yourself when using it.

I wish I could challenge anyone to a yugioh duel whenever I want, everyone carries a deck around for that purpose.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but you will lose every duel in 2 very slow turns. Your opponent gets to play his entire deck while you are helpless doing nothing.


I wish to repeat my 20s with my current growth.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you'll spend most of it with us MHers ~

I wish I could read all of you people and win the WWWR
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but the cheating allegations stick and you get banned from future rounds.

I wish it was a nice 23 degrees C everywhere
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but a big storm starts.

Speaking of 23, I wish 23&me and all of those didn't use our data and we could just do it for fun in safety.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,729
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but 23andme as a non profit becomes a crazed religious institution of mad scientists with questionable morals.

I wish I knew which career path to pursue, being a jack of all trades carries a few drawbacks.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, you now pursue gender studies and find no work

I wish it was raining food like in that meatballs movie
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but you don't get any of it.

I wish I could use telepathy to speak directly into other peoples' heads
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but it's only foods you dislike.

I wish we could be friends with aliens and visit other planets in a super advanced and fast spaceship.

P.s. Ninjaed by shino.

Granted but they ignore you.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,729
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but everyone wears those star trek tights.

I wish there were more food options for feral cats in the wild.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, humans are now added to the menu

I wish the whole world gets put on mute past 23. No sounds of any kind til the morning.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but lots of deaths happen cause people can't hear those asking for help.

I wish I had time (and players) to host a bunch of new FF games.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,729
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but the number of new BFF relationships created by new FF games leads you to be sued by MLP friendship is magic bronies for copyright infringement.

I wish there were more zip lines and log flumes scattered around for public transportation purposes.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but you fall from the zip line every time you use it.

I wish it was Friday.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted but everything you had to do in the days leading up to friday still need to be done, all today on friday.

I wish public transport was free
 
Top