Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
bear belly hurt? poor thing :pout

Granted, instead you'll have my poisoned muffin (originally intended for Chacha), which will make your bear belly hurt even more ~

I wish I knew all about poisons and potions
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
bear belly hurt? poor thing :pout

Granted, instead you'll have my poisoned muffin (originally intended for Chacha), which will make your bear belly hurt even more ~

I wish I knew all about poisons and potions
Granted but now that you're so knowledgeable you get isekai'd like Mao Mao to ancient China

I wish you could take out a sleeping loan. Dont sleep for some days and not feel tired or sleepy at all, but you'll have to pay it back with some interest later(mini hibernation like bear)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but who has time to hibernate these days?

I wish there were a means of transportation faster than a plane for very quick travel, no longer than 30 min.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted but it only happens in your imagination (unless teleportation becomes a thing)

I wish teleportation was a thing.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but microsoft builds the teleportation telemetry software and has been known to crash from time to time in mid teleport.

I wish internet spammers shared the smartest content I had ever heard, rather than the opposite.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Granted but your IQ drops tens of points immediately

I wish to win in all card games.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but you may already know magicians and card cheats write card values using ultraviolet ink, on the back of the cards, while wearing ultraviolet contact lenses to know which cards someone is holding.

I wish people weren't anti progress on the basis of fearing change.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Granted, now instead of being anti progress due to fearing change, they reject progress just because they wanna

I wish there were half less cars and double the busses in every city
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but there's a great video on youtube of a man on a bus licking the head of his pet rat to enjoy:


I wish fish in the sea and animals on land were armed with weapons & the will to defend themselves against humans hunting them to extinction.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they end up pointing it to each other as well and an animal war happens.

I wish weapons were never created.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,774
Gender
Female
Country
China
granted but PC's now cost a whole lot more because only they can access it

i wish training arc wasnt so painful
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Training arc is only evolution and adaptation in real world application. Mind and body are placed in difficult conditions which they adapt to and evolve in. Win/win.

I wish everyone could experience the NES 8-bit, SNES 16-bit, playstation 32-bit on upwards evolution of consoles to be more thankful and appreciative of how far things have come.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Granted but they vanish from existence right after.

I wish to know more about @Copy Panda training arc.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted, I remember @Copy Panda hating physical labor 2+ years ago. Logical deduction says its something along those lines.

I wish airplanes were more affordable, rather than costing as much as a house.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted I miss read that as plane tickets 🎟 for a nano second,, thinking of first class but it was another momentary brain fart. I digress - back to topic people will instead try to fly in their homes due to insanity.

I wish the lottery God's bless my well intentions. 🙏 🙌 😌 ✨️ ❤
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Granted but you specifically return to Monke

I wish we could move things with our minds
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Granted & cool wish btw but it backfires and you move everything around you unable to stop.

I wish I could turn my monopoly billions into real cash.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,743
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Granted but randoms, exes, friends and family you haven't seen in 20 years pester you daily asking to borrow $$$.

I wish kids of today could develop better taste in music. They're extremely deprived thar.
 
Top