Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
PS Noob here, do I really need to buy Playstation Plus subscription to be able to play online?
It actually depends on the game. DCUO for example doesn't require a PS Plus subscription. Typically, though the answer is yes.

That being said everybody who owns Sony consoles should subscribe to PS Plus, in my opinion. You get at least 2 free games per month for each console, and you can buy a yearly renewal card online on black friday for 40 dollars or less. For that you end up getting at least 24 free games per year on each sony console, in addition to the online stuff. And that's just if you own a PS4. I play PS4 and Vita so I get at least 48 games a year from it. In terms of budgeting it pays for itself very quickly.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Super Smash Brothers???

fuuUUUUUUUUUUUXKcKKK'


Anyone is playing??? :arf

You has onloine userame?

WE plaY?

:arf:arf


Did anyone do the 8 person smahs?ASFKSjgl

I sis seven person because not enough controllers, but omg??? alskhglkdjg

SSBROS

didn't STUDY FOR PHYSICS HOPE I PASS>>>>????:arf:arf s
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want Gundam Breaker damn it I like games like this
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hate being broke this time of the year, I miss out on things I really wanted to get on sale

like FF 13-3 (no way was I going to pay 59.99 for it), FF-X vita, Disgaea d2, and Guided Fate Paradox.
 

ArtIristic

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
109
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
So I've only now noticed that Golden the Lost Age has come out on the eshop. So I bought it, of course. I knew there was to be a save transfer option, but it's the most ludicrous data transfer I may have ever seen.
There's a Bronze, Silver and Gold passwords you can type in. The Bronze code transfers characters names and stats and their Jinns. Gold transfers everything, and the Gold password is 260 letters long. Sweet baby jesus. I can't... I just can't!

I'm out! Alpha Sapphire, here I come.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bah, my 55inch soundbar broke so now I have to play games with a simple two computer speaker setup. I missed all the added details from the subwoofer too for games, now everything sounds kind of flat and baseless :( Thankfully Sharp seems to be repairing it for no cost, but I cant find a box that will fit it, FedEx didnt have one in store even.

I got Tomb Raider Definitive PS4 from the PSN sale on yesterday. It seems good things truly do come to those who wait, at least in videogames.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Bah, my 55inch soundbar broke so now I have to play games with a simple two computer speaker setup. I missed all the added details from the subwoofer too for games, now everything sounds kind of flat and baseless :( Thankfully Sharp seems to be repairing it for no cost, but I cant find a box that will fit it, FedEx didnt have one in store even.

I got Tomb Raider Definitive PS4 from the PSN sale on yesterday. It seems good things truly do come to those who wait, at least in videogames.
You couldn't just use the speakers in the TV? :XD I mean, they aren't surround sound or anything, but the quality has improved by a lot in integrated speakers.

Yes yes, that's something people learn on Steam as well.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The game awards were pretty great. Loved the music and Dragon Age love (though they should have sung Empress of Fire), and then it winning Game of the Year was well deserved.

Shocked ninty was developer of the year considering all the sequels and rehashes they make. (mario kart 8, an 8th entry winning racer of the year...really?!).

Only game shown Id want to buy Battlefield Hardline.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think it was in really poor taste to show that trailer for Battlefield: Hardline given what's going on in the country right now.

If you're going to play music from a game, at least make it recognizable and something people would actually want to hear. I didn't pay attention to the entire show, but I thought it was pretty cringeworthy.

No surprise about Nintendo, who can really go against them this year? Other devs don't have the same amount of influence, or they have too much negative press.
 
Last edited:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Picked up Plants v Zombies for ps4 as part of the EA free games thing this weekend for the playstation experience. I already own Mirrors Edge on PS3 and Need for Speed Most Wanted on PS3.

Uncharted, and the Order were the games that were most excited.

Wish Persona 5 had more than just a logo shown and obvious announcement that it would be coming to America after JPN.

Enter the Gungeon is something I want too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm all about this...

​

The sequel to the best tower defense game coming to PS4 is gonna be great.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have no clue but I am interested

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've seen people stream that before. It looks pretty funny, but supposedly the control scheme makes it impossible to play.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now that I finished dragon age inquisition (ps4) I dont know what to play anymore. Roommate has Shadow of Mordor and Alien Isolation (looks 2scary4me) and I did buy Tomb Raider DE...but I kind of want something not western.

Guess Ill boot up ni no kuni, or just play western games until Final Fantasy Type 0 :(
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I don't know if any of you watched Capcom Cup today, but holy shit US$500K for the first place of Capcom Cup next year is amazing! :kreygasm I am now glad that SF V is exclusive to PS4

Time to be a pro now :kappa
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't know if any of you watched Capcom Cup today, but holy shit US$500K for the first place of Capcom Cup next year is amazing! :kreygasm I am now glad that SF V is exclusive to PS4

Time to be a pro now :kappa
Fighting games look way too intense for me.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
New JoJo game announced

ONly Stroheim and Diego are confirmed so far.

I don't know if any of you watched Capcom Cup today, but holy shit US$500K for the first place of Capcom Cup next year is amazing! :kreygasm I am now glad that SF V is exclusive to PS4

Time to be a pro now :kappa
I hate this, still not motivated to buy a PS4, I will buy a Wii U because of SSB4.
 
Top