It actually depends on the game. DCUO for example doesn't require a PS Plus subscription. Typically, though the answer is yes.PS Noob here, do I really need to buy Playstation Plus subscription to be able to play online?
That being said everybody who owns Sony consoles should subscribe to PS Plus, in my opinion. You get at least 2 free games per month for each console, and you can buy a yearly renewal card online on black friday for 40 dollars or less. For that you end up getting at least 24 free games per year on each sony console, in addition to the online stuff. And that's just if you own a PS4. I play PS4 and Vita so I get at least 48 games a year from it. In terms of budgeting it pays for itself very quickly.


Thankfully Sharp seems to be repairing it for no cost, but I cant find a box that will fit it, FedEx didnt have one in store even.
I mean, they aren't surround sound or anything, but the quality has improved by a lot in integrated speakers.

