What are sporks? >.>

...And there was me thinking he just typoedand it's rabb-kun's avatar.

That's so truejust out of nowhere but....
but you can't eat noodles with sporks ;___;
![]()


I'll be writing most of the paper tonight, just have to make some dinner first ^^;; But luckily, a good portion of it is already written so it shouldn't take too long. And I have to do some reading and studying too, but if I don't get all that done, it isn't too big a deal. So it'll be a late night, but not an all-nighteryeah that does suck. have you accomplished a lot so far?

Yeah, I'm so glad. I love when big players like that stay with the team despite a pay cut, because then you know they really want to be there, and they're going to play their hardest. And records aside, watching Brady and Moss play together is just really excitingheck yeah! i think the patriots will be fine next year; he and brady make an awesome duo. the browns were declared the winner of free agent day so i look forward to their season next year.

It is! Unfortunately, I'm really just getting back into running after a break, so I'm not running the mileage I used to run, but it still feels great. Even though I have to run on the indoor track, it's still the best exercise there is....definitely better than those ellipticals and stuff!ditto; i love that runner's high plus it's a good way to keep in shape.

I thought I put it in my purseyikes! i think i would have been a nervous wreck if i didn't have my calculator. i obsessively/compulsively double or even triple check my bag to make sure i have all of the things i need for class or before a test. i just have to ensure myself that i have it all before i leave anyway.
but i guess i didn't
luckily though, the test supervisor for my group was the 'sponsor' teacher for the international club so she knew who I was and kept the calculator to give it to me
felt so relieved after that
if I lost that, I would've had to buy another one. It would've been my third
they're the TI-83's too 
ditto @ lil.
I campaign that sporks are useless.![]()
s 
That's so true
And it reminds me, I was really craving ramen today, but when I went to the store, they only had chicken and beef, which I can't eat. Stupid store!![]()
how come you can't eat chicken or beef?
I eat that almost everyday
with rice! 

is that a hi as in hello? or a Japanese yes?hai.
Examples?anyway, I've been reading a lot of foreign policy articles lately, and the more I learn about the world's problems, the more depressed and paranoid I get.
well....that too...I've been reading way too much news lately when I should really be doing homework.Examples?
You mean:
- colombia-venezuela/ecuador conflict?
- palestines-Israel conflict?
- or others?

a japanese yes. And guess what, I didn't stay away from MH but I still finished my thesis book. wtf. pwnage.is that a hi as in hello? or a Japanese yes?

I don't know how to tell my parents yet.
What? You mean like go to cooking school? Just go to a restaurant n' ask if you can come in on nights/weekends n help out n learn as you go along, faster-cheaper-better, since it dont matter if you have gone to cooking school you still start out at the bottom.pirate-kun, I plan to take up culinary arts. But it's so damn expensive.I don't know how to tell my parents yet.
oh you're lucky. you have a really nice and thoughtful teacher.I thought I put it in my pursebut i guess i didn't
luckily though, the test supervisor for my group was the 'sponsor' teacher for the international club so she knew who I was and kept the calculator to give it to me
felt so relieved after that
if I lost that, I would've had to buy another one. It would've been my third
they're the TI-83's too
![]()

py is a vegetarian i believe.how come you can't eat chicken or beef?
I eat that almost everyday
with rice!
![]()
I love chicken ramen <3
i love ramen in generalme too! But i love seafood best. especially if it's hot and spicy!![]()

i love spicy food. long ago i couldn't eat it but i have since adapted and i am grateful for that. my tolerance level isn't as great as my indian friends though.speaking of spicy, who among you here can't live without chili and pepper? Also I've noticed an increasing tolerance for the hot stuff as I eat more and more of it.
pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Been a while..
So we have two 15 year old idiots in the kitchen that are out to get some job experience, fuck, my patience have never run out so fast before, I'm like Ramsay on a bad day everyday now, takes a helluva lot of willpower to not beat the living shit out of 'em.
YOU CAN'T FUCKIN' TAKE A 45 MINUTE BREAK WHEN YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT!!!
sobriety sucks btw..

pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was wondering what happened to you. i'm sorry to hear about the whole kitchen situation. maybe you can make them do the dirty work?
