^ Basketball, watched that Fiba championship final. Does that gasol guy still play? 
Btw, Im watching Demolition man. Stallone, senseless violence, hot bullock and funny lines about the future. Perfect midnight film. "Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle?", if i ever talk like that in the future, someone shoot me for my own sake.

Btw, Im watching Demolition man. Stallone, senseless violence, hot bullock and funny lines about the future. Perfect midnight film. "Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle?", if i ever talk like that in the future, someone shoot me for my own sake.

Gaaaah....I'm in the mood to watch Blade Runner though, after we discussed it in my Modern Philosophy lecture today 




now I don't have to

i guess all food shows... hehe...


I actually get attached to my old things sometimes. like my ipod mini. but I let my sister borrow it one day and she broke it ;___; i sitll haven't tried fixing it. *procrastinator...
now I'm addicted to it lol. it's now one of my fav serires
BAahhh! what was i thinking 






Rabb, PY, LiL & Baboy. * 
The honorable legendary member is gracing our humble thread with his presence! hehe. 


congrats! loves it! sigh, i wish I can confidently say that in 2 months or something. I hope I can really graduate this April. -_- yooooosh!