Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Basketball, watched that Fiba championship final. Does that gasol guy still play? :amuse

Btw, Im watching Demolition man. Stallone, senseless violence, hot bullock and funny lines about the future. Perfect midnight film. "Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle?", if i ever talk like that in the future, someone shoot me for my own sake. :amuse
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gasol, yeah... he was recently traded to the Lakers, and appears to be one of ESPN's favorite highlight guys (and not without reason) :amuse

Stallone movies rock. I'm partial to Rocky myself :p Gaaaah....I'm in the mood to watch Blade Runner though, after we discussed it in my Modern Philosophy lecture today :XD

Too bad I have to study instead :darn
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Rambo all the way!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yep, i am.......i'm originally from indiana, so basketball's in the blood. gotta root for my hoosiers :)
oh I see...only Indiana and UCLA can claim greatness in college basketball.....(I guess we can include UNC and Duke there too, lol...not to offend any lurking Tarheels or Bluedevils around here)

baboysai said:
I'm not too keen about basketball. I only got so into it when it was Chicago vs. Utah. MJ's glory days

but my boyfriend's really into it and I just bet on the team against the team he's rooting for. -_-
I'm a devout MJ fan...he's the epitome of greatness. It sucks that I never had the chance to see him play in person, it's quite too late.

and my advise...don't get on your boyfriend's bad side when it comes to sports.....he'll reciprocate by treating you nice and buy flowers and all that romantic stuff..

PaperYomiko said:
Guys.....it's not very busy around this thread right now, is it? Come back, people!
yeah I noticed...

and also I'm curious as to why nobody really socialize with me around here....is it because of my political outspokenness that seems to intimidate people?

perhaps I'll participate in the fun forum more often, if I get a chance, to boost my popularity....although I'll avoid the boob thread for now..lol

Imperium said:
^ Basketball, watched that Fiba championship final. Does that gasol guy still play?
YES! and he's playing for my team, the LAKERS! woot! what a likable guy he is, and what an awesome player!

PaperYomiko said:
Too bad I have to study instead
you are so devoted to your studies, I wish I was more like you..

Gold Knight said:
Rambo all the way!
Rocky all the way! Eye of the Tiger gets my adrenaline going whenever I listen to it.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You're still new here miyi, just hang out here in this thread for a few months and people will treat you like an old friend. Heh.

No need to get too involved with the Fun Forum. I never do.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No need to get too involved with the Fun Forum. I never do.
yeah, I try not too.....I know it can be addicting.

speaking of which, I have an 8 o'clock class tomorrow and it sucks that we had to lose an hour due to daylight savings.

goodnight people!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Yeah, it sucks. Nite!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
and my advise...don't get on your boyfriend's bad side when it comes to sports.....he'll reciprocate by treating you nice and buy flowers and all that romantic stuff..
pfft. It's alright. He knows I'm not serious about it. Except if it's X-games. but that's the sport he doesn't watch. -_-

No need to get too involved with the Fun Forum. I never do.
why not? is there something sinister in the FF that once you get involved, you can't get out of it? :XD

GK, i was wondering.. is your thread gone as well?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rambo all the way!
Nah, Rocky soooo wins....the last scene in Rocky I always gets me choked up :XD

and also I'm curious as to why nobody really socialize with me around here....is it because of my political outspokenness that seems to intimidate people?
No worries, GK's right, the more you hang out here, the more you begin to get all these weird people talking to you :shifty

And this thread is the best place to get to know all those weird cool people :nuts


you are so devoted to your studies, I wish I was more like you..
bah, I just want to freaking graduate already! :shakefist

eh, I'm not that devoted though...I'm posting here instead of finishing this stupid paper :XD

Thanks for the compliment though~ :amuse
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
yeah, I try not too.....I know it can be addicting.
what do you mean? Fun Forum is not addictive :shifty *says someone who's goes to the Fun forum* As the name implies, fun forum is the place to have fun and having fun is not a bad thing at all. :XD

bah, I just want to freaking graduate already! :shakefist
Same here yomiko. I can't wait to graduate already.....just a couple of months left to go for me though....
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It's been pouring rain here, snoogen >.< My town currently is currently under flood warning, I'm just glad I don't live right on the beach. Looks like all of eastern US is being dumped on in one form or another :XD
har har har!!! I remember I used to join in with you guys and complain about the snow last year! :kukuku now I don't have to :p :D


Yakitate Japan is great! :luv

I've seen the anime anyway, and it's really funny. But it makes you reaaaaaaally hungry, so make sure you have a lot of yummy bread on hand if you watch it (I found myself drooling on my keyboard very often) :nuts
almost all food anime makes me hungry. well not just anime i guess :sweat i guess all food shows... hehe... :darn

but I heard that yakitate japan is a good show :P maybe i'll watch it someday

well they aint aiming to be chefs but are just there to see what its like in the grown-up world or sumthin like it, still bothersome though..

if the last dumbass bastard show up on monday ill.. gah.. out of ideas, anyone got any suggestions what i can do to him? :plot
make them run back and forth! show them how tough the grown up world is!!! :kukuku ;)

@lil and snoog; i have a black orginal TI-83 (with a green case) that is at least ten years old. its outdated, yes, but i like it. in school the rest of them were all clear and they just weren't clasicly cool like mine was. and i like to have anything i use be custom in same way shape and form; gives 'em personality.
do u have games in urs? :wtf

as long as it works, that is all that matters, right? at least that is my mentality to my belongings anyway :p
true true :nod I actually get attached to my old things sometimes. like my ipod mini. but I let my sister borrow it one day and she broke it ;___; i sitll haven't tried fixing it. *procrastinator... :p*

oh yeah. I started watching OP 2 weeks ago. :s now I'm addicted to it lol. it's now one of my fav serires :wtf I used to dislike it for the drawings... :mad BAahhh! what was i thinking :bash
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh yeah. I started watching OP 2 weeks ago. :s now I'm addicted to it lol. it's now one of my fav serires :wtf I used to dislike it for the drawings... :mad BAahhh! what was i thinking :bash
Yaaaaaaaay Lil has seen the light!!!! :confetti

Welcome to the ranks of Totally Awesome and Obsessed OP Fan :smile-big


When you start trying to Gomu Gomu no things, then you know there is no turning back :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
why not? is there something sinister in the FF that once you get involved, you can't get out of it? :XD
I think in the past, I never really had time for it. I was always working on something else on the forums, writing, starting threads, whipping mods, crushing troublemakers, etc. :XD I did join in occasionally though but never really got addicted to it.

GK, i was wondering.. is your thread gone as well?
For the time being. I feel like I spend a little too much time in the Ask Mes section and I'm trying to cut down on my time there. Not having a thread active there helps me a bit.

It'll probably be back sometimes though, don't worry! And by that time I'll have caught up on more series so I can have more to talk about. :)

I DID catch up on Claymore though. Good series.

Nah, Rocky soooo wins....the last scene in Rocky I always gets me choked up :XD
Rocky is my mom's second favorite movie (first being Gone with the Wind.) You girls seem to really love Rocky for some reason. I guess Rambo is more for us guys. Funny though, I actually don't really like Stallone in most of his movies. I did love Assassin though, but that's mostly because Antonio Banderas was so awesome in it.

bah, I just want to freaking graduate already! :shakefist
Haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel yet? :XD


oh yeah. I started watching OP 2 weeks ago. :s now I'm addicted to it lol. it's now one of my fav serires :wtf I used to dislike it for the drawings... :mad BAahhh! what was i thinking :bash
I actually really liked One Piece at the start, even the art. It was around after the Kuro arc that I started to lose interest because of some of the dragged-out battles, though my interest was revived for a time with the Alabasta arc. But lately, I've really enjoyed OP. I have never seen the anime though :o

When you start trying to Gomu Gomu no things, then you know there is no turning back :p
Be careful of pulling your shoulder or something when you do that. :XD
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You watch porn with your boss?!!....... -_-;
first, dont say it like that, it'll get all the girls excited for some yaoi element i cant/wont provide. second, bosses, two of my managers where there. third, no i didnt watch it. theres no point to watching porn if you cant... relax... with it, ya know? its like watching a student made scary movie. the plot sucks, theres sex, and the story ends abruptly. the only real difference is this: the girls in the student made scary movies are actually good looking.

i told you you'd get all the girls going :notrust

You're still new here miyi, just hang out here in this thread for a few months and people will treat you like an old friend. Heh.
how come no one loves me yet? :scry

No need to get too involved with the Fun Forum. I never do.
and we love you too :notrust

dont listen to him miyi, the ff is a great place. just avoid the perverts.

~lilium~ said:
har har har!!! I remember I used to join in with you guys and complain about the snow last year! :kukuku now I don't have to :p :D
now you get to complain about the hurricanes. :oh


~lilium~ said:
almost all food anime makes me hungry. well not just anime i guess :sweat i guess all food shows... hehe... :darn
so true.... which is why the food network is the only channel on my tv to have a parental block. last thing i need is too stumble across a food show wihile im channle surfing.

~lilium~ said:
do u have games in urs? :wtf
ya, a couple my teacher gave me, and a couple i programed myself :amuse

ugh. im sooooo dead right now. im not even sure i have the strength left to get up and walk over to my bed, much less to actually make it. i got home at 2 am after being on my feet since 4 pm. and we got slammed alot tonight.... and i was the only person in the kitchen past 6... and the dinner rush ends at 7.... it wasnt a good day.... i was gunna send my friend grace a message, and maybe post a rant blog... but i just dont have it in me now x.x

girls, i know i smell like burger king right now (which makes that hot showerim about to take even more tempting) but can i please get a hug? :wtf
 
Last edited:

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Omg, this place has gotten a new look! For a moment I thought I click on the wrong link. Hahah. But it looks nice and really spiffy. :nuts Good job mods! :thumbs

It feels like a long time since I've been here but I think it's only been a month or so.. and guess what...

:confetti I have GRADUATED!!! :party :confetti

I wish PY and Epul all the best to climb over that wall!! Ganbatte! Then, we can all have a graduation party thread. :p My graduation ceremony is somewhere in may or june, not really sure so I haven't officially graduate. :s

Well, wad can I say, the past month had been quite a toughie but it's all over and I'm getting my final results tmr. I've also applied for unis and everyone else seems to have gotten a temporary job except for me. :darn But I think I deserve a nice long break and I have plans to holiday in australia for a week or so during winter season. I've just been going out, having loads of fun, playing games and watching endless anime!! wee~ :whoo

And I see the you all are doing fine! * :glomp Rabb, PY, LiL & Baboy. * :D

I didn't see Oki in the past few previous pages but I'm sure the Zombie King is still around somewhere.

@Ippy You reli quoted me in ur siggy. :clap

So anyways, wad have everyone been up to? :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Wow, congratulations Azurel!! Maybe you will have time to become a mod for us now, lol. ;)

Any favorite new animes lately?

Ichi is currently busy with work right now, to the point where he can't even come to MH very often. He told me that he would be back by the end of March though. So worry not, the king of zombies will make his truimphant return eventually!
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:omg The honorable legendary member is gracing our humble thread with his presence! hehe. :p j/k

thx, GK ;) I have all the time in the world now and funnily, most of my frens got bored pretty fast but I still haven't run out of things to do yet.

To be honest, I haven't watch much of the new anime series. They didn't really seem interesting to me but I'm enjoying Shion No Ou and Persona - trinity soul. :D

But I love the sport series that I've watched -
Over Drive (it's abt a bicycle race) and I wish there's a second reason covering the Tour De France.
Major (abt a boy who loves baseball and the whole series follows his life story from when he was a kid and growing up into an adult) the 4th season is currently airing and I couldn't wait for the subs that I actually watch the raws for this. hahah.

Eek, I actually forgot that his nick was ichi. :XD Glad to know that the Undeads are still terrorizing MH. :)

and wad abt u? any new anime or manga to recommend??
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
girls, i know i smell like burger king right now (which makes that hot showerim about to take even more tempting) but can i please get a hug? :wtf
:hug

It feels like a long time since I've been here but I think it's only been a month or so.. and guess what...

:confetti I have GRADUATED!!! :party :confetti
Congrats~~~!!!!!!!! :confetti

I wish PY and Epul all the best to climb over that wall!! Ganbatte! Then, we can all have a graduation party thread.
Thanks~ :amuse

I won't be done until August, but I'm up for partying whenever :nuts

But I think I deserve a nice long break and I have plans to holiday in australia for a week or so during winter season. I've just been going out, having loads of fun, playing games and watching endless anime!! wee~ :whoo
Sounds like fun! Australia will be great~

And I see the you all are doing fine! * :glomp Rabb, PY, LiL & Baboy. * :D
:glomp

It's great to have you around again Az! You must feel great being all done with school ^^ Time for fun and relaxing! :woo



gaaah.....anyway, unfortunately I can't hang out too much today >.< I have a midterm on Descartes....my last midterm!!! :whoo
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
how come no one loves me yet? :scry
that hurts rabb! you've forgotten me! :mad

last thing i need is too stumble across a food show wihile im channle surfing.
true. I stumbled upon it one time and I got stuck for 4 hours, until I felt the urge to log on to MH stronger. :XD
but can i please get a hug? :wtf
no because you said nobody loves you. :reject

And I see the you all are doing fine! * :glomp Rabb, PY, LiL & Baboy. * :D
Az-chaaaaan! :tackle congrats! loves it! sigh, i wish I can confidently say that in 2 months or something. I hope I can really graduate this April. -_- yooooosh!

and you called me baboy. -_- fuuu.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It feels like a long time since I've been here but I think it's only been a month or so.. and guess what...

:confetti I have GRADUATED!!! :party :confetti
CONGRATS! :glomp

Well, wad can I say, the past month had been quite a toughie but it's all over and I'm getting my final results tmr. I've also applied for unis and everyone else seems to have gotten a temporary job except for me. :darn But I think I deserve a nice long break and I have plans to holiday in australia for a week or so during winter season. I've just been going out, having loads of fun, playing games and watching endless anime!! wee~ :whoo
sweeet~ wut unis, when are you going, and wut anime/games?

And I see the you all are doing fine! * :glomp Rabb, PY, LiL & Baboy. * :D
:hug hiya :p

I didn't see Oki in the past few previous pages but I'm sure the Zombie King is still around somewhere.
last i saw he was eating some new member in the corner.

So anyways, wad have everyone been up to? :)
studying here x.x 1 mounth, 3 days until i ship out to basic training.

Wow, congratulations Azurel!! Maybe you will have time to become a mod for us now, lol. ;)
ok, is there some unwritten rule i dont know about? "all mods most be in, or have graduated from uni"? no wonder i could never get mod-hood of the ff or here x.x

that hurts rabb! you've forgotten me! :mad
i didn't forget! i thought we werent gunna say anything so snoogen didnt get suspicious of us doing things behind her back?

true. I stumbled upon it one time and I got stuck for 4 hours, until I felt the urge to log on to MH stronger. :XD
it is so much more evil than ichi and sakura's zombies, isnt it?


no because you said nobody loves you. :reject
baboy-chan is so mean :crying


and you called me baboy. -_- fuuu.
its cus ur being mean :crying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top