- Joined
- Jan 20, 2006
- Messages
- 260
- Reaction score
- 20
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I guess? Im actually not really sure, it's something that I've been wanting for a few years now, ontop of which because of its size and the fact that it has a couple different colors in it, I had to sit in a chair for 3.5 hours and withstand a pain that felt like someone taking a fish hook, throwing it into a fire and then scraping it across your skin...but i'd happily (and will) do it againah, I get like that too, agri-chan. Just sad and stuff. But I usually end up crying for a few minutes, then I'm over with it. When I distract myself with something else I can let the negative stuff go. Then I'm the kind of person who says "nah, fuck it." and just come what may. :P
<hr noshade size="1">
@ genkizen, a tattoo. How cool. That helps you in releasing anger? "Fuck off, you guys, coz I have a tattoo." I should get a tattoo too I guess.

So i think all of that made the whole tattoo episode into a helping experience witrh my rising feelings of angst that ive been feeling towards my job, good thing i only plan on being there for only a few months. I gotta tell you, knowing that one day in the near future ill be able to say "i quit" is one of rapture and solace all at the sametime.
And FYI, be careful with tattoos, they're like potato chips, you can't just have one! I've already made up my mind that once this one heals completely im going back and getting several more done, going down the middle of my back straight down my spine.


And I'll be putting it on my back so i won't see it often, unless I contort every once in a while
It's not for stress relief though, i just want one. Like getting piercings and stuff.










