- Joined
- Feb 9, 2007
- Messages
- 6,761
- Reaction score
- 907
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lol, that's good.
Which animes were you watching while you were sick???
Which animes were you watching while you were sick???
Which animes were you watching while you were sick???
It really depends on the difficulty level of the program your in and how much spare time you have. I take engineering at the best engineering school in canada and naturally it's insanely hard...rather the workload is high. Attempting to have a social life can seriously affect your grades here.what? isn't university life great????
If you're in a dorm, that's even better because you get to know so many people that aren't your classmates.
And if there are organizations/clubs that you're interested in, join them! that way you'll get to know more people, and join in activities. Having an org really keeps me busy all throughout the year.

a starving chef? can't you just eat little bits of the food you make?
downgrade those 12oz steaks to 10oz's and whatnot~

I'm gonna spend the entire day in my bed sleeping and watching moviesMaybe you should just spend that sunday sleeping, or couch potato-ing, ippy. If it's *that* precious...![]()

a starving chef? can't you just eat little bits of the food you make?
downgrade those 12oz steaks to 10oz's and whatnot~
Well, I take like bits every now and then but that's more to taste the food than eating and your appetite kind of goes away after cooking for too long, well, now it's almost time to go back to work, y-a-a-a-a-y
yeah, or a little slice of some chicken here, or a cherry somewhere.. hahahaha. That's cheating though.. I think. >.>

The biggest dilema in the world, ya make money but have no time to spend it and when ya do ya have no time to use what you bought. Speaking of money i already went through my paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whine & Brag Rant Busy Season Edition.
So, just got home after a 13 hour shift, havent had breakfast yet..
Fuck, I have to do everything, the new chef is so new that he's still in school ffs..
Man, 6 days a week double-shifts, it sucks, if I have time I eat ONCE a day and that's it..
Good thing is I got a pay raise, I now earn the same as a chef with 6 years of experience, and I have two years, roughly.. Still though, I don't have any fucking time to spend my money now, don't know if that's good or bad..
Well since I'm not working on Sunday (barely dodged it), guess what? I'm gonna get shitfaced on Saturday night. Hell yeah, that's what keeps me going at the moment, the little things like the beer and the knowing that I don't have to work with a hangover.
Now I'm gonna find something to eat and watch some anime and then I'm gonna sleep.
End Of Whine & Brag Rant Busy Season Edition.

well, at least you got to spend it on something you enjoy! i did a bit of that myself this weekend as well. i'd say it was money well spentmanaged to spend quite a bit of money on beer, awesome, i feel a lot better now![]()


How was Hell's Kitchen?? Good??
i hope not, i think it was impYeah. Gordon Ramsay. I like him. He's cute (not physically).
