Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

emer

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Sleep...Stay inside as the weather will suck >_<

U?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
wow, i've totally missed a lot. >.<

i'm probably going to unpack all of my stuff and decide what to take with me when i move into my apartment this coming fall. then i'll probably spend the rest of the night trying to find a place to live in august and a job (i need the cash).

i'm going through major friends withdrawal now. it's so weird that last week i graduated from college and now everyone i know is scattered throughout the country, doing their own thing. my routine has been messed up :/

but it does mean that i can spend more time online since i don't have exams/school anymore :nuts
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
then snu-chan is back in the game! :nuts

how did everyone's weekend go? Me I just spent time with my parents, while I walked around our property today, figuring out the master plan for the retirement house for them. I'm having fun designing it, actually.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Erhm, bbq last friday and yesterday. Wicked weekend. And now I'm on my way out to play some beachvolleyball with some mates. :)

I had a shock tho because the theatre, culture house and a whole area burned down to the ground yesterday, last weekend the best pizzabaker in southeren sweden died and two days before that SCA burned down (it's a large industry building).. both fires were "planted" (dont know the correct word)... It's soo sad :'( All my memories was gone in one evening.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I smell... conspiracy theory@! :o
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I smell... truffle!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! just thought i would make an appearance! LOL
 

Saturn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
58
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Erhm, bbq last friday and yesterday. Wicked weekend. And now I'm on my way out to play some beachvolleyball with some mates. :)

I had a shock tho because the theatre, culture house and a whole area burned down to the ground yesterday, last weekend the best pizzabaker in southeren sweden died and two days before that SCA burned down (it's a large industry building).. both fires were "planted" (dont know the correct word)... It's soo sad :'( All my memories was gone in one evening.

Haha. Planted here is slang for murdered/killed, so I guess you could say the word you used worked. :P
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'm currently readying myself for the interview tomorrow..... have to be ready in body and mind........ :XD

@epul - congrats on graduating! job interviews are a pain, though. the questions they ask seem so pointless >.> my advice is to think of what you will say if they ask about your strengths and weaknesses, since they always seem to ask about those. however, try to make your "weakness" sound good....like maybe that you're too detail-oriented or too focused, or something like that. trust me, that kind of bs works :thumbs:XD
igtg, that sounds like our interviews for the ZA project. Tons of meaningless questions and tons of meaningless answers, tho I passivly threw in some comments to smirk and to make them like me. :P
*jotted all the tips above in interview tips notebook* thanks guys, i'll keep all of these in mind.....


:o So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month. -_-;
My grades aren't exactly excellent.... so I think it's better to move fast... :XD

Well, I won't exactly be free of studying... not yet..... I have a post graduate professional certificate program that I applied. I'll be taking the CCNA professional certificate and it starts early June. It's something to boost my employment chances :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Good luck with them all Epul!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i graduated yesterday (sunday) and still havent began working on a resume yet! i remember doing one my first year of college, but that was the only time i did one...i guess im staying with my current occupation until further notice.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Whatever suits you best. I got shitloads of work after our last meeting *crai* They expect me to acually do some work >_>
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you can always play me and do it all the last minute...i perfected the art of procrastination in four and a half years! LOL
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
oo.. so many ppl graduating!! congrats to rb, epul and evilgenious!!! :confetti

heh, sch ended like a few months back for me but my graduation ceremony is only at the end of this month, by then, I would have officially graduated. :XD

I didn't do much during the weekend, just the usual anime and drama, and planning for my australia trip. I can't make up my mind when to go because there are certain activities happening during the dates I plan to go. :darn

anyway, before I forget again, Ichi says Hi to everyone! He's been so busy lately that he has overworked himself and ended up in the hospital. :s But he will be fine after a few days of rest. I didn't get to talk to him much since the nurse confiscated his laptop :XD But if you're lurking around here later, you better be getting enough rest! :shakefist
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks for the congrats, dear! sucks that you have to wait til the end of the month for your graduation.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
It's raining outside tpam! I love rain! aaah eeek i want to go out! but i dont want to be wet..... aaah this old dilemma have been ruining peoples life since the beginning of time!.. lol
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
well yeah, it gave me a temporary "working adult" status though. :XD but transport fees sucks. I miss my student concession. :darn

@Blai come out and play in the rain! when was the last time you did that? :amuse and I envy you that its raining, rite now it's blisteringly humid at night. I switch my fan to the maximum and I can't feel any cool breeze at all. I want it to rain!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I think that i should do that.. i have a 6yr old little sister.. I have to run home to my parents house to actually play outside with her lol but it's soo totally worth it!.....
I might give them a call.. brb :)

edit: fyi i havent played in the rain since i was in 2nd grade, and i have pictures from that day.... i envy kids! (not.. like me... like.. 6-12year old kids)
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hmm, I haven't played in the rain since I was 10. :XD And you're still a kid, kiddo! hahhah :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Meh, they were out shopping and it've stopped rain.. Next time I'll be prepared!

I'm not a kid.. I'm a young man in a stage in development
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top