- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 318
- Reaction score
- 175
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Sleep...Stay inside as the weather will suck >_<
U?
U?




Erhm, bbq last friday and yesterday. Wicked weekend. And now I'm on my way out to play some beachvolleyball with some mates.
I had a shock tho because the theatre, culture house and a whole area burned down to the ground yesterday, last weekend the best pizzabaker in southeren sweden died and two days before that SCA burned down (it's a large industry building).. both fires were "planted" (dont know the correct word)... It's soo sad :'( All my memories was gone in one evening.

@epul - congrats on graduating! job interviews are a pain, though. the questions they ask seem so pointless >.> my advice is to think of what you will say if they ask about your strengths and weaknesses, since they always seem to ask about those. however, try to make your "weakness" sound good....like maybe that you're too detail-oriented or too focused, or something like that. trust me, that kind of bs works![]()
*jotted all the tips above in interview tips notebook* thanks guys, i'll keep all of these in mind.....igtg, that sounds like our interviews for the ZA project. Tons of meaningless questions and tons of meaningless answers, tho I passivly threw in some comments to smirk and to make them like me. :P
My grades aren't exactly excellent.... so I think it's better to move fast...So fast! such a responsible citizen! *applause* While I... am still in the process of "starting to write my resume* when I graduated last month.
![]()




But he will be fine after a few days of rest. I didn't get to talk to him much since the nurse confiscated his laptop
But if you're lurking around here later, you better be getting enough rest! 
but transport fees sucks. I miss my student concession. 
and I envy you that its raining, rite now it's blisteringly humid at night. I switch my fan to the maximum and I can't feel any cool breeze at all. I want it to rain!!!

And you're still a kid, kiddo! hahhah 