Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
anywhere from 3-8 hours...i was a university student for 4.5 years...so, thats the reason why i have such an eff'ed up schedule...that and working overnight shifts occasionally...
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Man,I wouldn't survive sleeping that little. ;<
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i've made it into an art! LOL

seriously, even i wonder how i do it!
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Impossible for me. I would've been like a walking zombie/dead.

I love my bed,and sleep. e_e
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I once survived on 4 hrs of sleep a night for two weeks during high school.

It sucked. Really.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
4 hours. For two weeks. e_e

Inhuman!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ive done it before...:(
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
^*pat pat*

Buut,this young lady needs to sleep. Good night! :>
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
good night, dear!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
man, my sleeping habits are so bad. i'm a total night owl, so it's hard for me to make myself go to bed even when i have to work early in the morning. on the days that i can sleep in, though, i tend to go overboard in order to make up for the lost sleep. so, i end up getting either 4-5 hrs or like 10-12 hrs. it's hardly ever a normal 8 hrs. it sucks, but i know it totally stems from being in college, like with evilgenious (except i was in college for even longer :darn).

on a side note, i have exciting news. i'm an aunt for the first time today! :whoo
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
congrats! was it a boy or a girl?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks, i just felt compelled to share. my sister had a 7lb 5oz baby boy. ^^ they wanted to wait to find out the sex, so it was a surprise to everyone (even though it was annoying for the people who were trying to buy baby stuff :yelling). her due date actually wasn't until june 13 so this was really a huge surprise! imagine how big that kid would've been if she had carried it for 3 more weeks :o
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
that kid would have been big...LOL congrats again on the newest member of your family

on a side note: my younger sister is getting married in june :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I love weddings! It's just magic. Like even with people you don't like much, on weddings it's just happiness all around.

When my 2nd sister got married, I cried so much even if she was the one I liked least. I just thought that she finally found a place where she truly belongs (not one of us, hahaha, she was always so aloof and weird), and I could tell that she was really happy.

@igtg, congrats on being an aunt!
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Ah,weddings. If my sister gets married I'll be like "Don't get married,you idiot!" e_e

Well,something like that.:D I might be a little more grown up about it.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the guy that my little sis is marrying was actually my best guy friend back in high school...we have know each other for almost 10 years! he and my sister had been seeing each other for the past 2-3 years...he is the only guy that my sister has went out with that i actually like! i guess thats because he's my best friend....LOL
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Grats igtg! I'm uncle :o Want to start a club?
And damn school sucked today! Well, off to fix some buisness and then it'll be some studying.:)
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Lol, nice double post Az. :amuse Used to learn German, the only phrase I remember now is Guten Tag, Wilkommen, and Ich bin Haru. :XD

Is Japan an exchange course option?? If it is, that could be fun.
Yikes, sry abt the double post :paperbag must be my screwy internet connection again. I've been having trouble streaming anime these days, it always gets stuck in the middle and I have to reload it all over again. :cussing

damn, i just counted my hours for this month, ive been sick for 5 days, let go early 2 days and have had some rare days off, still managed to get 197 hours :beer
woah, that's a lot :blink I usually do 7-9hours each day only. :XD

dishwasher? :cussing
:rofl

I have to get married while I can see <- As my Grand Mother always says.:D
Or "Get married while you have your sight intact" <- Makes more sense?:s

..Oh well.
Hmm, wad does that mean? :blink Are we going blind? Well, I'm already myopic so I guess it's too late for me then. :XD

man, my sleeping habits are so bad. i'm a total night owl, so it's hard for me to make myself go to bed even when i have to work early in the morning. on the days that i can sleep in, though, i tend to go overboard in order to make up for the lost sleep. so, i end up getting either 4-5 hrs or like 10-12 hrs. it's hardly ever a normal 8 hrs. it sucks, but i know it totally stems from being in college, like with evilgenious (except i was in college for even longer :darn).

on a side note, i have exciting news. i'm an aunt for the first time today! :whoo
congrats Iggy! (can I call u tat? :p)

Ah,weddings. If my sister gets married I'll be like "Don't get married,you idiot!" e_e

Well,something like that.:D I might be a little more grown up about it.
but why? wads wrong wif getting married though I still have no plans of that.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
but why? wads wrong wif getting married though I still have no plans of that.
How should I say this . . .She's mine!:kukuku

No worries,We're twins.:noworry Seriously,If she ever gets married I won't stop her.Probably.:D
Depends on if the dude's good enough.:p
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ah, twins! that's nice. I wonder how it feels like to be a twin. Do you guys have telepathy or something? :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top