- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 480
- Reaction score
- 20
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
anywhere from 3-8 hours...i was a university student for 4.5 years...so, thats the reason why i have such an eff'ed up schedule...that and working overnight shifts occasionally...

).
). her due date actually wasn't until june 13 so this was really a huge surprise! imagine how big that kid would've been if she had carried it for 3 more weeks 

I might be a little more grown up about it.
Used to learn German, the only phrase I remember now is Guten Tag, Wilkommen, and Ich bin Haru. 
must be my screwy internet connection again. I've been having trouble streaming anime these days, it always gets stuck in the middle and I have to reload it all over again. 
I usually do 7-9hours each day only. 

) 
Seriously,If she ever gets married I won't stop her.Probably.