Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm still waiting.... :scry


You sure you were looking at the right place pirate? :XD


I believe you and baboysai would make a fine MH drunk King and Queen :XD
how much did ya pay for the ps3?

aye, well i think i was looking at the right place, maybe not o_o

king and queen? hmmm well a crown would go well with my future medal for loyalty.. :amuse
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I paid it in Malaysian Ringgit(the local currency here...) 800. If you convert that to euro, I would say roughly around 160.
The deal is for a PS3(used), 9 PS3 games and also a PSP(used).

I would think that the crown will be made out of beer cans instead of gold... :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 11 - Part 1

continuation thread? why?


from v.11 pg.48 to v.11 pt.1 pg.1 , why not v.12? :headscratch
[eni]Just the first test for the auto-split function. Pretend it never happened >.>[/eni]

anyways, epul 160€ for all that sounds almost too good >_>

and who'll design n make my crown? o_O
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I paid it in Malaysian Ringgit(the local currency here...) 800. If you convert that to euro, I would say roughly around 160.
The deal is for a PS3(used), 9 PS3 games and also a PSP(used).

I would think that the crown will be made out of beer cans instead of gold... :XD
That sounds like an amazing deal, a ps3 + 9 games+ psp for 160 euros.

But something is a bit fishy about it, why sell a top-brand machine like ps3 for just 160?
Maybe i'll looking into it too much
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 11 - Part 1

Yeah, you guys are right. It is an amazing deal! I thought it was fishy at first, but for all that with that price, i just couldn't resist!
I hope i am not making a mistake.... I'm still currently waiting for the item to arrive...... there has been no word from the seller since I transferred the money and I had also sent a mail to ebay and they too are not replying to my mail... damn!!! :cussing
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 11 - Part 1

Yeah, you guys are right. It is an amazing deal! I thought it was fishy at first, but for all that with that price, i just couldn't resist!
I hope i am not making a mistake.... I'm still currently waiting for the item to arrive...... there has been no word from the seller since I transferred the money and I had also sent a mail to ebay and they too are not replying to my mail... damn!!! :cussing
KILL 'EM!! KILL 'EM ALL!!! :kukuku

but i guess all you can do is wait and see atm

epul, make the poll, i dun wanna create any threads. :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well, baboysai definitely said we can make a poll at Fun Forum.....I would make the pole pirate, but I don't know how......
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ok ill look into it tomorrow then..

ah well gotta get some sleep now..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hiya guyz.

man, why is it every time i come back here, I'm back from a drinking session or something... like it's mandatory to drink first before going to MH -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
try drinking while youre on mh, its fun. :beer


bb-chan make the poll for me pretty please? :wtf
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what poll? seriously ippy, members can do it.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i know but i havent created a single thread yet and i wanna keep it that way and epul dont know how to make a poll :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
epul dun know how to make a poll <--- nice line for a song :XD

right. Tell me the specifics and I'll do it. I think. (for a price, I should say... :plot)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
whats the price? :shifty

crap ill pm you the specifics. :shifty

i am shifty :shifty


Well, baboysai definitely said we can make a poll at Fun Forum.....I would make the pole pirate, but I don't know how......
we weren't allowed anyways, i'll leave it up to you to send a pm to every member asking the question and then counting the votes :D
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:o

such a huge task!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ofc, wouldnt trust anyone else with it :p


so, ive gots a temporary poll here and in my siggeh, it aint as good as havin one on mh but since it aint allowed this'll ave to do :smile-big
 
Last edited:

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
So why should I even get e medal? Ask Epul 'bout that.. xD
Epul... why should we give him a medal?
oi, iThePirate, are you indeed that loyal?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Epul... why should we give him a medal?
oi, iThePirate, are you indeed that loyal?
course i am :D

im gon apply for a job in a sneakerstore tomorrow :wtf

hope i get it :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
oi, iThePirate, are you indeed that loyal?
:rofl

what a blunt question! And a hard one to answer at that. >.> I mean, loyalty and other metaphysical words and such :darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
well the poll is now a 100% Yes. although its only one vote but still a 100% is a 100% and i havent voted myself :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top