- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 2,172
- Reaction score
- 196
- Age
- 42
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
^ LOL, I like ur sig, who are they?
thanks, i like it too^ LOL, I like ur sig, who are they?
they are the vizards from bleach ^^
@~Lilium~:come to chicago!*is a bit biased*
i'm sure you'll be fine applying to college. don't worry. ^^ do you know what you want to study yet? it's not a big deal if you don't know. most people i know that went in knowing exactly what they wanted to do ended up changing their major at least once. i started as an undecided and i was fine. actually, i think it was better for me since i could test the waters and figure out what i liked best before committing to a major.

thats who I thought it was.thanks, i like it toothey are the vizards from bleach ^^
better start!yeah ill fix that![]()

Thnx LH:O I'm sure you'll get in fine xD If you ever need help with applications or anything, feel free to ask me :3 I remember filling those things out almost 2 years ago. :x Not my favorite thing to do.
i'll ask you if I have any problems
lol. I haven't started yet, but I already feel tired thinking about it 
I'll most probably go to UCSD though, since I know some people that live there. I'll probably stay with themI live right next to Ucla and UCSD, closer to Ucla. If want to party and have fun while going to school then go to UCSD but if you dont care about that then go to UCLA, its cool there but not like UCSD. And if you go to Chicago then you better root for the BULLS
I don't wanna stay in a dorm
(Unless it's a good dorm!
)I'm thinking Business Administration/Management, since my family owns onecome to chicago!*is a bit biased*
i'm sure you'll be fine applying to college. don't worry. ^^ do you know what you want to study yet? it's not a big deal if you don't know. most people i know that went in knowing exactly what they wanted to do ended up changing their major at least once. i started as an undecided and i was fine. actually, i think it was better for me since i could test the waters and figure out what i liked best before committing to a major.

I agree with that. That's what I'm doing this year, since I kinda have a year to laze around (I graduated early and didn't have time to apply to colleges@~Lilium~:
if I may make an additional suggestion here...it's perfectly common to enter college being undecided on a major. Testing the waters, too, is part of the process of choosing a major.
But just keep in mind though, that sooner or later, you're gonna have to choose a major eventually. So it's a good idea to keep an eye of those subjects that you're good at, and what you're interested in...it helps narrow your choices.
It can become stressful if you're still undecided and you're in your third or fourth year. It's happened to a lot of my friends, it's happened to me.
Test the waters, but slowly along the way, start narrowing your choices down...I think that's the best approach.
). But instead of actually lazing around, i'll study ur a fireman?@ lil, lol, the navy is part of the military, so im in both of them XD im an E-3/Fireman (my officail rate is MMFN, or Machinist Mate, Fireman)
two things i love about this place is that they always have soccer up on the various tvs in the MWR (where the computers/game systems/pool tables/junk food/arcade games are), and almost everyone is a geek. lots of otaku, too. on average i see about three anime shirts per schoolday, and those are just from the guys on T-track (a-shool grads waiting to enter power school, at most about 100 people, prolly less than 50)(the rest of us have to where utilites and/or our whites to school). on weekends every other person has anime somewhere on thier person XD and i've got to watch the rest of death note! the last episode i saw the episode where...and it's pissing me off that everyone else has already seen like the entire seriesL died![]()

i have friends that also like manga/anime but i don't think they're otakus
well... there are otakus in my school as well, but they can be weird >_> *as in personality wise*
so sad...
that's great news, Lil! what school in the Phils?and oh yes! i'm entering college![]()
, finally!
Epul!Yo wassup everyone!!! haven't been here for quite some time....
anyway, I'm still looking for a job.... been trying for 2 months now without any success...
Well, maybe I'm being too picky about what job to apply for.... or maybe it is just that i have no luck....
we must drink and be merry, for we have the same woes! I'd been staying with my parents for a month now. Although I'm going for some interviews, there are still no confirmations.
It must be hard. Since DN kinda ended years ago.. It must be like how I feel asking about the full details of DBZ, since I never really got to finish it. evahr.and it's pissing me off that everyone else has already seen like the entire series![]()
If you trust in baboysai-sama's words of wisdom, I advise you to stay in a dorm. Good or bad. It's not the facilities that is the benefit, it's the people you get to know, and your relationships with them that count. Remember, knowing more means growing more.I'll most probably go to UCSD though, since I know some people that live there. I'll probably stay with themI don't wanna stay in a dorm
(Unless it's a good dorm!
)

aye, im just waiting for foxxxerbetter start!![]()

again? i have no recollection of having done what im plotting now beforeoh no ippy san! you'll test snu-chan's patience agaiN!

and at your age too! but it seems someone lived because of your sacrifice. that's nice.
wow! you must be so generousHad a kidney surgery (gave one away) and exams yeh, been busy pretty much but i'm ok and rdy to catch up with u lot.
i'm not sure i could make that kind of sacrifice...it would take a lot of thinking....
LOL, I love that word AYE, I guess you you are a pirateaye, im just waiting for foxxxer![]()
oi you've had doubts bout me bein a pirate? fuck jusst jucst check how much rum i can drink n youll have proof..LOL, I love that word AYE, I guess you you are a pirate

CKSCthat's great news, Lil! what school in the Phils?
I have to start as soon as I get there.... maybe i'll get some days for rest though... hopefully.
*i'll be missing independence day
*lol. any advice is always appreciated.If you trust in baboysai-sama's words of wisdom, I advise you to stay in a dorm. Good or bad. It's not the facilities that is the benefit, it's the people you get to know, and your relationships with them that count. Remember, knowing more means growing more.![]()
it's true that meeting new people is fun.
I just don't wanna have a dorm-mate. >_>does he still come to MH?aye, im just waiting for foxxxer![]()

Not surprised; it's so polluted with alcohol that there's probably no more plasma or platelets left@blai you gave a kidaney away??? wow dude.. im not even allowed to give blood haha...
