Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
really? that's great then... cause my blade may be duled but my skills are sharpened :D (at FF that is :rofl)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How the heck did you double post????
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
LadyHatake said:
How the heck did you double post????
For a moment I thought I had allucinatios, then I understand: a post by Rampage disappeared. And this post was between the two posts of ILUVATAR. The second post by ILUVATAR is refered to the vanished post by Rampage.
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And the post that Rampage deleted was something about a peace treaty. I guess you're still not safe LadyHatake. (btw, do you have any idea how many times I've accidentally written LadyHayate, instead of Hatake. FMA and Naruto have corrupted my soul.)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Go ahead and start a Role Play thread in the Fun Forum, guys, let's not scare others here ;)
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Gold Knight said:
Congrats, zindryr! We Vagabond fans bow to you!

I think art history classes actually helped me more than the fine arts classes I took - mainly for inspiration. =/ Although I have to admit I needed the practice drawing women in particular.

But I have to say that if I had it all over to do, I would have gone for graphic arts instead, because that would have been more my thing - it would have included more illustration instead of painting, pastel drawing, and all that. And I still would have had to take life drawing classes, so I would have gotten the practice I mentioned. But it's too late now.

To be honest I feel I finally improved my drawing skills last summer, after college was all over, because I did so much stuff for people online ( I also have a gallery at eqfanart.com too. )
So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
LadyHatake said:
Role Playing! is now open in the fun forum ^^
Fantastic.[br]Posted on: August 12, 2006, 01:27:02 AM_________________________________________________
ibra87 said:
So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.
That could seem banal, but it is absolutely true. I hope you shouldn't discover it the hard way.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Can I have my own "Momo?"
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
iDookie said:
Can I have my own "Momo?"
If you want ^^ I don't know where Glasskatana found him though XD
BTW, I love the quotes in your signature ^^[br]Posted on: August 12, 2006, 10:12:04 AM_________________________________________________I think this thread died -.-
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
All the activity went to the RP thread. :p
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
do you think so? and to think that i left for three days instead of a week that i expected XD
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hermie said:
All the activity went to the RP thread. :p
Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Luckas04 said:
Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.
it was my idea (I think) I'm so proud ^^
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
did you got that idea from the fact that Rampage tryed (but failed :D ) to kidnap you?
by the way..... is there a problem with the site?
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
I believe they are updating the server or something.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yesterday night in my timezone, I couldn't connect to the site. I didn't like it.
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
me too, i got scared O_O
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
ILUVATAR said:
me too, i got scared O_O
I'm happy I wasn't the only one; I was starting to think to be even stranger. :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top