- Joined
- Mar 9, 2006
- Messages
- 532
- Reaction score
- 50
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
really? that's great then... cause my blade may be duled but my skills are sharpened
(at FF that is
)
(at FF that is
)
(at FF that is
)
For a moment I thought I had allucinatios, then I understand: a post by Rampage disappeared. And this post was between the two posts of ILUVATAR. The second post by ILUVATAR is refered to the vanished post by Rampage.LadyHatake said:How the heck did you double post????

So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.Gold Knight said:Congrats, zindryr! We Vagabond fans bow to you!
I think art history classes actually helped me more than the fine arts classes I took - mainly for inspiration. =/ Although I have to admit I needed the practice drawing women in particular.
But I have to say that if I had it all over to do, I would have gone for graphic arts instead, because that would have been more my thing - it would have included more illustration instead of painting, pastel drawing, and all that. And I still would have had to take life drawing classes, so I would have gotten the practice I mentioned. But it's too late now.
To be honest I feel I finally improved my drawing skills last summer, after college was all over, because I did so much stuff for people online ( I also have a gallery at eqfanart.com too. )
Fantastic.[br]Posted on: August 12, 2006, 01:27:02 AM_________________________________________________LadyHatake said:Role Playing! is now open in the fun forum ^^
That could seem banal, but it is absolutely true. I hope you shouldn't discover it the hard way.ibra87 said:So it was practice, damn. There goes my shortcut to professional "artist-ism". And stupidly enough, this is the same for everything. There just isn't anything without trying hard in this world.
If you want ^^ I don't know where Glasskatana found him though XDiDookie said:Can I have my own "Momo?"
MaybeLadyHatake said:I think this thread died -.-


Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.Hermie said:All the activity went to the RP thread.![]()
it was my idea (I think) I'm so proud ^^Luckas04 said:Khal seems to be very famous, everyone wants to kidnap him.
) to kidnap you?
I'm happy I wasn't the only one; I was starting to think to be even stranger.ILUVATAR said:me too, i got scared O_O
