- Joined
- Dec 16, 2006
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 0
Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig. 
You mean Tayuya.
Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*

You mean Tayuya.
Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*

Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol[sfc said:]
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?
AreoXIII said:Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol

You can get an awesome sig too. Just go to the signature thread or signature giveawaysAreoXIII said:Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig.
Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*
(there's where I got mine
)
Erm, it's 1pm here.. Lunch time!![sfc said:]
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?
Das cool,I can see some hair under my nostrils XD.kadodo said:Ah Ah, yeah you still kind of young. Don't worry it'll come.
At sfc: do you live in Europe?
