Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig. :notrust

You mean Tayuya.

Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
It's 11:41 pm for me. The same time as you.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
[sfc said:
]
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?
Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Here it's 05:43 am

I'm tired but can't sleep, it sucks.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
AreoXIII said:
Its 11:39 here in NYC.I'm so tired im growing a mustache *winks*lol

Ah Ah, yeah you still kind of young. Don't worry it'll come. :)

At sfc: do you live in Europe?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Sweden, ah man, 2hours 'til any stores open so I can get breakfast, man I'm out of luck.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's 2:50 pm here.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Where do ya live?
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Australia ^^
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
AreoXIII said:
Everyone has awesome sigs and avatars and I have a poopy sig. :notrust

Nothing much Azurel *eats your avatar*
You can get an awesome sig too. Just go to the signature thread or signature giveaways :XD (there's where I got mine :p)

Yikes! Don't eat my Killua!! :yelling

[sfc said:
]
Just out of curiosity, what's the time where y'all at?
Erm, it's 1pm here.. Lunch time!!
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
kadodo said:
Ah Ah, yeah you still kind of young. Don't worry it'll come. :)

At sfc: do you live in Europe?
Das cool,I can see some hair under my nostrils XD.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Eh, I have to go, see ya!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Man I'll defrost something in the freezer, I'm fudging starving.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah somewhat xD

How ya doin'?
 

Sephiroth Crescent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm okay just killing sometime. I actually haven't used a msgboard in like over a year.

But I was so bored and I'm sorta regretting not going out with some people after work.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, this is a fine thread for regretting stuff, I regret that I didn't buy any food when the store was open and that I didn't defrost some food earlier so I could cook it now.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey, whats up?

Like my new banner? ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top