Well you should be happy Lady Hatake, the colts are winning and it doesn't seem like the bears will come back.
In other news, today sucked. I woke up and for some reason I felt like I was exhausted and had no energy. I didn't really want to go anywhere and when I did, I feel like I was going to faint so I took a 3 hour nap and still felt bad. Then I went to one of my mom's friend to see the first half of the superbowl and he gave some drink which made feel better, but I still felt bad. I came home and hit a couple of times with a tennis rack in my front yard which I hoped would make me feel better, I still felt bad though, then I started watching the second half of the superbowl and I started feeling alot better.