- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 1,519
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
cool. they had that? didn't know it.
thanks ^^Raseru said:Awww, I've never seen snow either... Hope you get better soon, Azurel and good luck on those exams![]()
thanksBlueChild said:sick and having exams? sounds like me ;____;
good luck with it, Azurel! what are the exams about?
good luckies for yours too. I'm left with cell culture application and instrumentation papers.hope you get well soon aero~AreoXIII said:I'm sick:cry.Its like 5 degrees here....and I'm COLD
![]()
Maybe New York stole all ur snow!BlueChild said:and now? nothing? during the whole winter? hardly even minus temperatures @_@

yeah, it's back to hot humid weather again. No more rain. *sob*baboysai said:gawd it's 32 C here it's so hot!
Not reallyyay70 said:wow. you know lots of people.
Just people who posted on this thread and some other thread too..

just noticed it. he used to me my favorite character when i was younger.
they can have it back!Azurel said:Maybe New York stole all ur snow!
Yeah, it is. I think he's cuteyay70 said:is that a killua pic?
so what kind of manga/anime you like?I can see the cold weather drives u mad.rabb said:they can have it back!
i dont like cold weather, and i dont like snow. i want to move back to the dessert.
you were from some hot, desert area?
no, no, you missunderstand me. im not mad like grr, if thats how u meant it, and im not crazy mad because of col weather either, im just really crazy XD but to quote my shirt "i'm weird, maybe even crazy, but there is never a dull moment!" i <3 that shirt XD it speaks the truth. i was born in massachusetts (its in t3h col, as well) and then i moved to arizona, in the middle of the sonara dessert. much more toasty! then i moved up here, in new york. i want to be back in tucson, but id never be able to afford it.Azurel said:I can see the cold weather drives u mad.you were from some hot, desert area?


), i got to work at about 3 pm and met a great pile of things to do. That was fun... *sigh*
yeah killua's cute. i think bleach, naruto, and d.grayman are good. there's some more but i can't think of names right now.Azurel said:Yeah, it is. I think he's cuteso what kind of manga/anime you like?


