- Joined
- Oct 19, 2006
- Messages
- 1,572
- Reaction score
- 26
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
@sakura
ah thanks its nice to feel welcome 
...but why are the two main zombies the only two happy to see me?
i must escape! 
I'm 20, and I've had several types of beer, and I've hated them all x.x rum is the only alcohol i ever got a taste for (and drinking that is a bit of a rarity).If you think beer sucks then does that mean that you didn't first drink beer,but something else, or did you drink it but hated it soo much that you never wanted to taste it again!
@sakura
ah thanks its nice to feel welcome 
...but why are the two main zombies the only two happy to see me?
i must escape! 








how do you know i wasnt plannin on puttin up another DKM avatar? 