Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

If you think beer sucks then does that mean that you didn't first drink beer,but something else, or did you drink it but hated it soo much that you never wanted to taste it again!
I'm 20, and I've had several types of beer, and I've hated them all x.x rum is the only alcohol i ever got a taste for (and drinking that is a bit of a rarity).

@sakura :hug ah thanks its nice to feel welcome :amuse

...but why are the two main zombies the only two happy to see me? :shifty i must escape! :pmg
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well speaking of age I turn 16 on thursday. My weekend was straight cuz Some of the family came over and they remembered my birthday was coming so I got some cash. Got a description of the awsomeness of colledge from my cousin whose a freshman at Johnson and Wales.
Ill probally go to a party on halloween.
What about you?
Happy early birthday, hope it all goes well.

I actually didn't really have my first beer until I turned 21. I always thought it was as bad a vice as smoking and drugs and such - mostly because I'd heard stories about both my grandfathers being particularly bad drunks. But my rugby team drank all the time in college, had a lot of fun times and I did hang out with them a lot, so I just decided to join in one time. I think it wasn't so bad when you're with friends --- usually --- and I did have a pretty good tolerance for it.

I have to admit though I still think it's probably just as bad as smoking, so I stopped once and even though I drink every now and then, I'm not trying to be addicted or anything. So it's probably for the best you don't like it. I get the feeling sometimes myself that it tasted like horse piss most of the time, but I'm usually after that "buzz," that feeling of light-headness and relative comfort, whenever I drink. (Or if I'm aching or whatever from having done something rigorous.)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

first snus 8 years old (didnt start snusing as an addict 'til i was 12 though)
first smoke 11 years old (didnt start smokin as an addict 'til i turned 13 though)
first drink 11 years old (didnt start drinkin regularly on weekends 'til i was 14 though)

damn this vacation starts gettin boring, none of my friends can do anything 'til the weekend :crying
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whats up Zwivx. Yeah i really am 15. I did'nt really like beer too much. I grew up in neihborhoods with alot of drug activity and most of us did'nt have any real positive older role models so its not uncommon to have smoked weed or sip on some Old English.
I think the first thing I ever drank was like some Captain Morgan or Grey Goose I dont remember. It was real strong thats probally one of the reasons im not tooo crazy about alchohal. Im trying to stay free of any drugs so I dont really mess with any of that stuff even at parties I try not to do anything too stupid.
Oh well thats good that your trying to stay away from the stuff. I personally dont drink that much, I only drink occasionally on weekends and nothing more. I havent really been drinking for that long to, it was just becasue it was no fun at parties when everyone was drinking and I wasnt (dont worry we always take turns being the sober driver). Anyway I live in California so smokin some weed isnt outta the ordinary, I've only tried it once but didnt really like it. I'm not saying that you have to try stuff, its better if you never have to touch the stuff.
Well speaking of age I turn 16 on thursday. My weekend was straight cuz Some of the family came over and they remembered my birthday was coming so I got some cash. Got a description of the awsomeness of colledge from my cousin whose a freshman at Johnson and Wales.
Oh, cool well happy early b-day. Getting cash is always a good thing. Do you have any idea what college you want to go to?
Ill probally go to a party on halloween.
What about you?
I'm going to go to the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood. Its kind of a tradition some of my oldest friends have every year. what I mean by old friends that we have known each other since 3rd grade or so.
oi, that would cost a alot, im not rich y'know -_-;
Well I guess when your drunk you'll probably be dumb enough to try to just walk out with the booze, my friend did that once, the cops stopped us a few blocks away from the liquor store...I thought he had payed for it...
I'm 20, and I've had several types of beer, and I've hated them all x.x rum is the only alcohol i ever got a taste for (and drinking that is a bit of a rarity).
I guess some people just dont like beer...rum is good but i dont really like it that much.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@ Gold Knight and Zwivx
Thanks for the happy birthday.O0

Yeah I was around 11 maybe a little younger the first time I messed with weed. Everyone else I knew smoked weed and to this day I have more friends that do then dont. Im sorry but getting high is overrated. You feel all light headed and relaxed and all that but the muchies are costly and your mouth gets all dry. Plus the smell stays on you.
Any way did anything interesting happen to anyone today?
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Na', everything's been pretty much same-'ol-same-'ol with me today.

But weed...it's never appealed to me. The only drug I've ever considered is acid tabs, but I'm waiting for all the info on it to come on, like health risks, level of addiction, and if it will really let me go back in time and party with David Bowie.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Impel take it from me dont screw with any drugs man. I've seen alot of people waste they're lives on them growing up. Me and you are still young so people our age should not be in a rush to grow up. Screw drugs I'm addicted to pretty girls and ice cream!:D
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Alright, alright, I'll stay away from the drug scene. It's hard when you're in the country that they've found smokes the most grass.

And I wouldn't say I'm "addicted" to ice cream, but pregnant girls...yeah. Hooked.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Ice cream is very good my friend. I love all the flavors. I dont need to explain why I love girls.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whoa, iThePirate changed his signature! This is, like, a monumental change in the lifestream!
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whoa, iThePirate changed his signature! This is, like, a monumental change in the lifestream!
It sure is. Since me and him are at full war agaisnt the SPB...something. He need to be more active.

By the way any of you wanna join us. The PSBS is a squad that thinks its okay to use Penguins for the good for humans, but the SPB thinks that the Penguins are cute and shouldnt be use....
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whoa, iThePirate changed his signature! This is, like, a monumental change in the lifestream!
hell yeah! next step is MAYBE changing the text under the picture n then MAYBE changin my avatar:XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Don't do it, the forums might freeze up from pure shock >.>
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey there, everyone! I'm back from a three days vacation at the hospital. :D
After going thru some tests the doctor said there's nothing wrong with me (eventhough i'm a zombie) but he said i should take it easy, get more rest and eat healthy food (had i known he's gonna say that, i wouldn't pay that much for my "vacation" :XD).
So, great to be back and now it's time to zombified unsuspecting members. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hell yeah! next step is MAYBE changing the text under the picture n then MAYBE changin my avatar:XD
You would change the Dropkicks avy? not cool, Pirate, not cool at all :noworry

After going thru some tests the doctor said there's nothing wrong with me (eventhough i'm a zombie) but he said i should take it easy, get more rest and eat healthy food
Ichi~!!! :glomp

Glad that you're ok, and good to see you back :amuse Just take it easy, okay? Sleep isn't such a bad thing once in a while, you know :p

And I second the good doctor's opinion on eating healthy. It's very important, and tastes so much better than junk food :noworry So eat your spinach!!! :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Don't do it, the forums might freeze up from pure shock >.>
that figures, well i wont then -_-;
You would change the Dropkicks avy? not cool, Pirate, not cool at all :noworry
:oh how do you know i wasnt plannin on puttin up another DKM avatar? :notrust

dont just assume things like that..
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Ichi~!!! :glomp

Glad that you're ok, and good to see you back :amuse Just take it easy, okay? Sleep isn't such a bad thing once in a while, you know :p

And I second the good doctor's opinion on eating healthy. It's very important, and tastes so much better than junk food :noworry So eat your spinach!!! :nuts
I do eat vegetables (but not pineapples, since they're not veggies and taste weird.), i just didnt expect to pay that much to hear a doctor said what he said. He could at least say that my super powers are manifestating and i can fly or have super strength, that's why i have to take it easy and not crush anyone's skull. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yeah, but superpowers are something you have to discover on your own. I mean, did Peter Parker go to the doctor to hear him say, Oh, no worries, Mr. Parker, you're just turning into a giant spider of doom in a spandex suit, you'll be just fine? :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Actually, a doctor did say taht to Peter Parker. But then he got sued for malpractice. He lost his licencse but he managed to make Marvel edit out that scene from the comics and the movie. :D
That's why they have reed richards lying to ben grimm saying that it's ok to look like a badly sculpted statue in the ff movies. it's a spoof of that peter parker and that unnamed doctor scene. :D
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm so mad right now!

I was sitting in my class for 15 minutes and then some chick comes and tells us that there was a sign on the door that said the Class was Cancelled!

Omg then we we all got out there was a bright sign that said that class was cancelled! WTF Everyone missed the sign? But some people said that they saw a guy standing by the door...five minutes before the chick came in...That was such a waist fo time!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top